Internet Prices

Debitoo

5 hours ago, JustAPilot said:

I have the 250 minutes perk which states per cabin, will they give us a code to use and can we both be online at the same time? 

There is no code. You self register your device and share your user ID and password. Remember to log off after each use otherwise your 250 minutes will be gone in 250 minutes. Only one person can be logged onto the account at a time.

Edited by BirdTravels

5 hours ago, JustAPilot said:

I have the 250 minutes perk which states per cabin, will they give us a code to use and can we both be online at the same time? 

Only one device can be  on at a time. You don't get a code, you create an account and log on that way.

14 hours ago, graphicguy said:

OP....do you have any perks with your booking?  If so, use one of them for 250 minutes of free WiFi.

Yes a few. I didn't book this (first time I'm not in control of my own booking 😱) as I'm an add-on to my daughter's friend's cruise. I need to stay in touch with work so I'll need wifi 24/7. I'm used to Voom on Royal. The speed is not too bad and the price is less than half of what NCL charges. However, I figure with everything else being free (drinks, airfare, grats + OBC and excursion credits, I'm certainly NOT going to complain about the wifi cost. I just like to take advantage of a sale, if there are any. Is the price on board the same as in the cruise planner? Looking forward to my first cruise on NCL!

Edited by debitoo