Meetnmingle Eclipse October 3

goodtimegranny

Have you joined the Roll Call for your sailing?  If not go the top of the page and select Find your Roll Call.  Any activities planned by others on your cruise will be there.  As for the meet & mingle you must register for this - there is a link at the top of the page.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/celebrity-eclipse-october-3-2019/   Then click MORE at the bottom

or

Did a quick search and the search function worked without a problem.    For others not able to find a Roll Call you might try just editing the URL with your ship and date as in the link above.

Edited by Jim_Iain

9 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

... Did a quick search and the search function worked without a problem...

Please note it probably worked for you because that Roll Call thread started waaaay back on December 17, 2017 BEFORE the Roll Call finder tool went wonky.

@1025cruise is correct. The "Find your Roll Call" tool" and "quick and easy  Roll Call Finder tool" mentioned in How To: Create A New Roll Call and What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know has been OUT OF ORDER for a very long time and is no longer being updated. See CC Help Jenn's  Roll Call Tool - Under Construction.

NO NEW Roll Call information is being added into the BROKEN cruiselineStar20121001.png Find Your Roll Call search tool as well as all the other ship Roll Call Finder tools with the cruiselineStar20121001.png. The search tool was "fixed" back in May for a very short time. But alas, it "broke" again. ☹️ The broken search tool no longer gives members a way to easily find and then be redirected to their Roll Call threads. Also other information is not being updated too such as number of members on the thread. Hopefully all Roll Call threads for all ships and all cruise lines in all their Roll Call forums will be correctly added back into the search tool with the correct updated information and redirects AFTER the search tool is repaired, IF IT EVER IS.

In the meantime, any members looking for their Roll Call thread for the first time should NOT use the BROKEN search tool. As CC Help Jenn mentions in Roll Call Tool - Under Construction, members need to browse their ship's Roll Call forum pages carefully looking for a thread with their sail date in the title. If they do not find one, they need to start one. Yes, this is back to the way it was done waaaay back before there was a Roll Call search tool. I truly wish 🤞 there was more "signage" out there explaining this situation.

For additional information regarding the Roll Call finder tool, please read the following thread:

Due to the tool being broken, multiple Roll Call threads for same sail dates are being created in the Roll Call forums. If you notice there is more than one Roll Call thread for the same sail date, please e-mail your merge request to help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic e-mail address of record. Also please include your user name, the Roll Call forum name, each thread title and each thread link when you request the merge. All posts in the merged thread will appear in post date/time order on the Roll Call thread title with the first start date. Merges should be requested per the following in How To: Create A New Roll Call:

... If you see two or more threads for the same sail date please email help@cruisecritic.com to have them merged...

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful! emo34.gif

Happy sails to all,

Kat 😺

16 hours ago, goodtimegranny said:

I can’t seem to find info on what meet n greet or other activities for this cruise it’s akways so much fun to meet other cruisers please give me an update thanks margoe7762@gmail.com

The meet and greet and roll calls are two different things. In order to sign up for meet and greet go to the link at the top of this page.

Thank you for trying to help but it seems that I keep getting in a loop with ads for booking cruises this site is much more difficult to maneuver than I remember It used to be very clear a place for comments and a place for signing up for activities. Thanks again for your efforts 

2 hours ago, goodtimegranny said:

Thank you for trying to help but it seems that I keep getting in a loop with ads for booking cruises this site is much more difficult to maneuver than I remember It used to be very clear a place for comments and a place for signing up for activities. Thanks again for your efforts 

Try this link and then go to Oct 3 Eclipse View Discussion and it should take you right to the roll call.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=9&ship_id=413