Sky Princess Enclave BOOKED!

Cruising Forever!

I was happy to discover that we could book The Enclave for our Sky Princess cruise next year ONLINE!  I don't think this was possible in the past, but we're still new to Princess.  We cruised aboard the Royal Princess last Spring and fell in love with that ship.  We couldn't get enough of the Enclave... especially since it was cool weather on our Mexican coast cruise.   We felt it was worth every penny.  

You are allowed to book as a Single or as a Couple (with some savings) in the Enclave.  I took the couple booking as we both use it... hoping we don't have to always use the area at the same time since we're booked as a "couple" (LOL!  Can't see that this would be the case).

Can't wait till our Sky sailing!!!  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cruising Forever! said:

I was happy to discover that we could book The Enclave for our Sky Princess cruise next year ONLINE!  I don't think this was possible in the past, but we're still new to Princess.  We cruised aboard the Royal Princess last Spring and fell in love with that ship.  We couldn't get enough of the Enclave... especially since it was cool weather on our Mexican coast cruise.   We felt it was worth every penny.  

You are allowed to book as a Single or as a Couple (with some savings) in the Enclave.  I took the couple booking as we both use it... hoping we don't have to always use the area at the same time since we're booked as a "couple" (LOL!  Can't see that this would be the case).

Can't wait till our Sky sailing!!!  

How much?

Enclave is on the Royal class ships and is an adults-only area with large hydrotherapy pool, saunas, warm loungers and aromatherapy showers.  Totally enclosed part accessed through Lotus spa, and is windowless so don’t book if you want to watch the world.  We found it more of an isolated relaxation area, and really enjoyed it.  Cool thing about this is that it is open into the evening (though don’t know if the hours are still the same), unlike sanctuary so great for unlinking after busy day.

Yay that it can be prebooked so we don’t need to rocket down like we used to for Sanctuary  - Thank you for the tip, OP!

Just checked and it can be booked on my  upcoming Regal cruise as well, but only for the departure day and arrival day.  (When you go to the booking page, you have to pick a specific day, and the only two days that show up are the departure day and the arrival day.)  The price per day shows up as $139 for a single person and $219 for a couple.  Why would anyone book this for the day that you have to disembark if you are supposed to be off the ship by 9:30-10:00?  I suppose it makes sense if your are doing a B2B, but we aren't so I don't know why they are giving us the option to select that day.  Not sure if these are the only days listed because other days are sold out, or if they are trying to sell seldom used slots on departure day so they open them up for pre-booking.

JimmyVWine, I noticed the same thing, even though my choices are a 7 day or 10 day single or couples pass, when trying to book, my only choice is for our disembarkation day. There is no way they would charge that kind of money for just one day! (I hope!)

I think a phone call is in order!

5 minutes ago, richsea said:

JimmyVWine, I noticed the same thing, even though my choices are a 7 day or 10 day single or couples pass, when trying to book, my only choice is for our disembarkation day. There is no way they would charge that kind of money for just one day! (I hope!)

I think a phone call is in order!

I'm guessing that the website is just poorly worded and that when you select your departure day, you are actually booking the whole week, but it certainly does not read that way. 

I just booked it this weekend too. I love that you can do it in the planner.  Less scrambling once on board. Same with dining reservations.  One less thing to think about.  When I booked the Enclave it gave two options, disembarkation and embarkation day. So I chose embarkation day. If that's not available, perhaps it's sold out.  I would think the disembark would be an option for people on a B2B cruise.  

39 minutes ago, grouchomarx said:

I just booked it this weekend too. I love that you can do it in the planner.  Less scrambling once on board. Same with dining reservations.  One less thing to think about.  When I booked the Enclave it gave two options, disembarkation and embarkation day. So I chose embarkation day. If that's not available, perhaps it's sold out.  I would think the disembark would be an option for people on a B2B cruise.  

We’re not on a b2b, and the only choice on our planner is for the day we get off. Makes no sense.

4 minutes ago, richsea said:

We’re not on a b2b, and the only choice on our planner is for the day we get off. Makes no sense.

Agreed, that's super weird. The whole thing was glitchy when I first did it. It charged the credit card yet gave no confirmation of the booking anywhere.  Then later on it popped up and the way the website worked had changed.

I don't think it's intended for only the day you embark or disembark.  I think it's only showing the first day of your cruise.  My confirmation showed 7 day couples pass, and I chose (of course) the day we embark.  The charge is for the week.  It is poorly worded.

I called Princess with some questions I had, but I was told to call back during Lotus Spa support hours (6am-6pm Pacific time).

I wasn't given a time or day choice.  It merely showed my embarkation day and a time of 12:15pm.  My sister and her hubby signed up (same cruise) and they showed embarkation day and a time of 12:30pm.  She was concerned that the time meant you had to visit the Enclave at that time daily (I sincerely doubt that-lol), but I think that time is one of two things: your cruise begins (and therefore your Enclave membership) on that date, and they'd like us to visit them around that time for a tour and perhaps to show us how everything works.

As I said in my original post here, we were brand new to Princess and we loved our Royal Princess cruise so much that we did the unheard of and canceled our much anticipated Celebrity Edge cruise in favor of the upcoming Sky Princess!  We didn't know anything about the Lotus Spa or Enclave, but being extremely seasoned cruisers (see my review page) we knew that booking spa services was a "first thing after lunch" on embarkation day.  

The Lotus Spa was busy that day, but I felt like they had many openings for the Enclave.  After just a few minutes of he tour, we were sold.  (I think it was about $150/person for the week.  They didn't mention a "Couples" option at the time)  

The Princess rep I spoke with told me that the online Enclave booking option was brand new (Talk about timing... I got an email to book Lotus stuff that day, but it didn't mention Enclave... I was just lucky!) so it's possible that the kinks are still being worked out with dates/times/etc.

I'm going to try and call them today and see if there's any caveats to booking like this, but I can't think of what they'd be.

4 hours ago, LoriPhil said:

Enclave is on the Royal class ships and is an adults-only area with large hydrotherapy pool, saunas, warm loungers and aromatherapy showers.  Totally enclosed part accessed through Lotus spa, and is windowless so don’t book if you want to watch the world.  We found it more of an isolated relaxation area, and really enjoyed it.  Cool thing about this is that it is open into the evening (though don’t know if the hours are still the same), unlike sanctuary so great for unlinking after busy day.

Yay that it can be prebooked so we don’t need to rocket down like we used to for Sanctuary  - Thank you for the tip, OP!

You're welcome! 🙂

We just booked for our Sky Nov 2020 cruise 😎!  Gave us option of individual ($199) or couples ($309) for 10 day cruise.  

Booked/paid under my name, and shows as:

“The Enclave at Lotus Spa - couples 10 day pass:  12:00 PM l Nov 30 “which I believe refers to the time and date at which the 10-day pass begins.

At first I was concerned because the Onboard Activity Reservations sections only showed the Beverage Package in the Reservations and Purchases summary at the bottom of the page which we got during the S&S promo, so it looks like you must scroll up to the various categories (eg., Lotus Spa - view Options) to access info on other specific purchases actually made.  

We were excited to see you could book the Enclave in advance and did so as well! Great price for a week! It gave both embarkation dates because I don't believe the spa booking system knows if you are on the 7 or 14 day. You have to book 1 consecutive 7 day week at a time so it gives you the option of booking the first week or the 2nd if you are on the 14 day. I think it will be awesome to use at the end of a long day before bedtime!

14 hours ago, Kaylacool said:

If you are on a 14 night cruise and buy a 7 day pass do you have to use it on consecutive days or can it be any days throughout the 14 night cruise that you choose?

You must use it on 7 consecutive days. Purchase is for 1 week at a time. You can pick the first or second week.