Pre-Cruise Hotel

gwilli

Is there any advantage booking our hotel through Azamara?  We are thinking of booking a pre-cruise hotel but not sure how. When I look up hotels there is no place to book, and no code to use on the hotel’s site. Any advice is appreciated. 

Smooth Sailings!

Gail

Although there will be those who say oh it is convenient to book through Azamara I never do so, the one time I did was less than satisfactory.  I always book my own usually direct with the hotel or through the chains app.  Doing this costs much less and in my experience gives me far better rooms.  The one downside is I have to arrange my transfer from the airport and from the hotel to the port but that is straightforward.

• Like 3

NEVER NEVER NEVER book a  hotel through a cruise line. They charge per person, not per room which makes it much more expensive. You can usually get breakfast included when your TA books the room and a transfer in a taxi to the ship will cost far less than what you pay the cruise line.PLus as an individual guest you have far more control over the room you will receive than when you book through the cruise line where they control everything.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

Agree w all the previous responses.  There is absolutely no reason besides laziness to book your hotel through the cruise line.  What do you get from doing that?

DON

I don't agree with this "laziness" comment.

You ask, donaldsc, what the OP would "get from" booking via a cruise line.  If you read the original post, you'll see that is precisely the question posed.  IMO it's mean-spirited to infer laziness, and your response does not advance the conversation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1