Error with Captains Club numbers?

*twinkle*

I have just booked a cruise which departs on Friday (eek).  I tried to do online checkin, as there are only 4 days to go, it won't accept our Captain's Club numbers?  The error message is that the number does not match my name and DOB (my husband's didn't work either).

Haven't cruised with Celebrity since 2014, so perhaps things have changed?  I want to make sure my Elite status is recorded, and I'm running outta time!

Any help/advice anyone?

31 minutes ago, *twinkle* said:

I have just booked a cruise which departs on Friday (eek).  I tried to do online checkin, as there are only 4 days to go, it won't accept our Captain's Club numbers?  The error message is that the number does not match my name and DOB (my husband's didn't work either).

Haven't cruised with Celebrity since 2014, so perhaps things have changed?  I want to make sure my Elite status is recorded, and I'm running outta time!

Any help/advice anyone?

I would call Captain's Club - 1-844-418-6824. You can give them your numbers onboard, but I would try to get it taken care of now. Ours had an issue one year - they fixed it when I called. 🙂

4 hours ago, barbette165 said:

Wasn’t there a change to Captain’s Club login in 2017/2018? Maybe you need to re-enable your account. That said, I don’t think you’ll have any problem checking in at the pier.

Yes the log in was changed maybe a year ago to using emails

I was doing OLCI for a cruise yesterday, our CC numbers were missing and when I tried to add them, they weren’t accepted. I was getting a bit panicked (we cruise on the 14th) as I knew the numbers were correct.

I emailed our TA who had them added and now our status shows on the Express Pass.

Must be an issue with the website, imagine that 😆😌

My issue is that my partner's Xpress pass and checking documents etc show he is "preview" when he is the same status as me which is "Select".  When I look at his page online it shows the same membership points as mine and same sailing history but try as I might, Celebrity can't fix it!  I mean it's not a big problem but I've phoned and been transferred from one person to another, I've emailed and had dumb replies.  It's kind of just the principle of it all (and my OCD nature) 🙂

9 minutes ago, Scottygirl1 said:

My issue is that my partner's Xpress pass and checking documents etc show he is "preview" when he is the same status as me which is "Select".  When I look at his page online it shows the same membership points as mine and same sailing history but try as I might, Celebrity can't fix it!  I mean it's not a big problem but I've phoned and been transferred from one person to another, I've emailed and had dumb replies.  It's kind of just the principle of it all (and my OCD nature) 🙂

Have you contacted the Captains Club? It is a big deal to have his tier level documented correctly. 

10 hours ago, davekathy said:

Have you contacted the Captains Club? It is a big deal to have his tier level documented correctly. 

Yes.  They just said that it was on the webpage correctly and I should try re-entering his details etc.  I did all that they said but nothing has altered his Xpress pass or cruise documents.  I might have a chat to the Captain's Club desk onboard.

3 hours ago, Scottygirl1 said:

Yes.  They just said that it was on the webpage correctly and I should try re-entering his details etc.  I did all that they said but nothing has altered his Xpress pass or cruise documents.  I might have a chat to the Captain's Club desk onboard.

Excellent idea. Check his Sea Pass card also.