On demand movies

Dred pilot Roberts

There are no on-demand movies.  On Pursuit last week there were two channels that showed movies--one of the guide channels provides a schedule.  That was an improvement from our other Azamara cruises, as I only recall one or two movies shown per day.

They also showed a couple movies in the Cabaret Lounge during the cruise, a couple in the afternoon and one at night during the Azamazing Evening.

35 minutes ago, Dred pilot Roberts said:

Thanks

DPR

If it’s Journey you are on I THINK they still have movies on demand.  Not sure of the cost of them or what they are like.  It’s just Pursuit that doesn’t have TV on demand.  It might have been lost on Journey too though. Perhaps a recent cruiser can confirm.  

Phil

1 hour ago, excitedofharpenden said:

If it’s Journey you are on I THINK they still have movies on demand.  Not sure of the cost of them or what they are like.  It’s just Pursuit that doesn’t have TV on demand.  It might have been lost on Journey too though. Perhaps a recent cruiser can confirm.  

Phil

Learn something new every day  🙂  We had no idea Journey ever had on-demand movies.  They likely could have made some money off us had we known.  Last year on Quest, they kept running "Coco" on the movie channel and I think it took us four days to eventually put together a whole viewing of the film.  Since it's considered a kids' movie, it's not one we would have watched otherwise, and we enjoyed it.

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

Journey and Quest have ITV and therefore On Demand Movies. You access them via the in room TV menu, by selecting Movies in the menu section.

The Pursuit does not as of yet have ITV.

Thanks Bonnie,  do you know if there is a charge for them or are they complementary?

thanks,  DPR