BOOking with Cruise Critic

Scotmay

We are not allowed to discuss specific travel agents on here and I presume that applies to CC as well.  Or at least it should.

I will say that our US-based TA gives us an excellent discount (highest I have ever seen or read about) off the base fare, plus there is usually an OBC amount and/or something else that gets added in. 

Edited by steelers36
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Scotmay said:

Oops, I have not been on here for a long time and had forgotten that. The format has also changed. So, relearning the whole website. Just trying to get the best deal. Thanks for your post. 

I would recommend looking for a good TA or TA organization in the USA.  Cannot speak 100% for Vancouver, but we don't have discount TA's in general in Canada, certainly in Ontario (I mean real discount).  Our TA happens to be a Canadian (just a coincidence) and she works remotely from home for a US-based agency.  Try some Googling for US discount agencies or ask around on your next cruise. 

Agencies must present same prices as Princess on their public web pages, but if you sign up, or otherwise become a customer, you may find they have better offers.  Some cruise lines will compete for your business by quoting on your desired cruise.  Look around the internet and talk to other cruisers you know and you may find some good ideas or leads. 

11 hours ago, steelers36 said:

We are not allowed to discuss specific travel agents on here and I presume that applies to CC as well.  Or at least it should.

I will say that our US-based TA gives us an excellent discount (highest I have ever seen or read about) off the base fare, plus there is usually an OBC amount and/or something else that gets added in. 

Hi steelers36, could you please share your amazing US based TA with your Canadian neighbours from Alberta?  Our email address is tyrefong@yahoo.ca.  Thank you. 

12 hours ago, Scotmay said:

Oops, I have not been on here for a long time and had forgotten that. The format has also changed. So, relearning the whole website. Just trying to get the best deal. Thanks for your post. 

You could ask the mods to remove this thread  

Edited by pms4104