For Crap Sake

mocha9

My husband was wondering if the Crown Princess serves prune juice? If not, does anyone know of a store close to the pier in Fort Lauderdale where he could buy some and take aboard?

Edited by mocha9
Grammar
  • Haha 1

Believe they do.

Publix supermarket is your go to place for carry on supplies. It is just off S.E. 17th St. in the Harbor Shops Mall. FYI, Total Wine is next door to Publix. There is also a Winn-Dixie across S.E. 17th St. and a few blocks down from the Embassy Suites Hotel. These are all shown on Google Maps. 

Edited by skynight

Prune juice is one of the listed juices on the breakfast menu in the main dining room.  You should be able to also get it in the Horizon Court (World Fresh Marketplace).  The buffet also serves stewed prunes (along with the MDR).

• Like 2

Never had a problem getting prune juice on board. If not offered with room service if you use that in morning will usually be readily available in buffet area. Might have a problem bringing it onboard, that often hit and miss by land staff.

George in NY

• Like 1

Just for the record, I ❤️ the title of your thread. I thought it would be another complaint thread about barrel chair or some such. Thank you for the smile 😄

And yes, they do have prune juice for breakfast.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Might have to ask, but my parents were able to get it during our Alaska cruise in August.  If you just generally need a glass here or there, try one of the 24 hour bars, like the one that is usually located near the International Café, if they don't have it they'll probably be able to get it for you.

16 minutes ago, mocha9 said:

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. Thanks also for the fun comments. It was my husband's title. He loves when people get his humor.

Touché.  Perfect break from the typical complaint threads with similar titles.

We don’t even have an issue on land, but love to eat the prunes for breakfast on the ship, because of our less than great diet choices onboard!

Thanks for the smile.  Safe Journeys and here’s to a smooth cruise.  Paul

12 hours ago, mocha9 said:

My husband was wondering if the Crown Princess serves prune juice? If not, does anyone know of a store close to the pier in Fort Lauderdale where he could buy some and take aboard?

Yes they do 😁 I enjoy a small glass every morning.

Tony

8 hours ago, RSF Cruiser said:

My husband had the same question, and decided not to take a chance, so we brought some small cans of prune juice with us, and lo and behold, he never used them! There are many people on board who "need" to drink the stuff!!!

Winner for best response, lots of folks seem to be "full" of it.  👍