Order confusion

3 hours ago, Renamark21 said:

For some reason all the posts are totally out of order and random

i think cruise critic is having a computer glitch

why when we are on one thread is It jumping to others 

please address ASAP 

lots of people are getting irritated 

Are you looking at the new activity, rather than looking at individual subforums?

• Like 1

Howdy @Renamark21 ! emo22.gif

Have you tried to customize your Activity Streams? They make it easy to find the content you want to see. Perhaps this oldie but goodie thread from right after the software switch from vBulletin to Invision last year will be helpful:

Would you like to start off seeing all forums or sub-forums and then clicking on the one you want to go to? If so, click here: Cruise Critic Community

Do you need help with how to Follow threads or forums? Perhaps this will help:

Any questions, suggestions, comments or feedback concerning the management of the message board forums or anything else on Cruise Critic should be in an email to the Community Manager per the following portion of the Guidelines:

... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com...

I sincerely hope something in the replies here will be helpful and so glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

12 hours ago, Renamark21 said:

For some reason all the posts are totally out of order and random

i think cruise critic is having a computer glitch

why when we are on one thread is It jumping to others 

please address ASAP 

lots of people are getting irritated 

Would be helpful if you described exactly what you are viewing. Is it the All Activity listing, a custom streeam, or a thread in a particular topic area?

13 hours ago, Renamark21 said:

When I’m on the individual thread for my cruise 

all of a sudden there’s a post from another thread

Do you mean that when you are reading your Roll Call, you see a comment that is actually on your Roll Call but not posted to your Roll Call, or that, when you are on your Roll Call, you are suddenly taken to an entirely different thread?

FWIW, I did not experience any of those issues at any time over the weekend (nor have I ever), on Roll Calls or elsewhere, and no one else has reported it here on this thread nor in another thread in this Help forum.  Folks here would like to help you, but we need to understand the problem.  You mentioned in your first post that "lots of people are getting irritated," in which case I would expect to see some discussion of the problem.  I was just looking at the Roll Call for your upcoming cruise on the Koningsdam, and don't see anyone mentioning such a problem (let alone "getting irritated" about one).   

Whatever the problem was, are you still experiencing it?

25 minutes ago, Renamark21 said:

Yes

I don't think anyone can help you unless you provide more information.  (See, for example, the questions I asked you in the first paragraph of my post above.)   As far as I can tell, at least, it does not appear that anyone else is having this problem, whatever it is.

@Renamark21

What sort of device are you using? PC, laptop, tablet, phone?

Are you accidently clicking or tapping < GO TO TOPIC LISTING or NEXT UNREAD TOPIC > at the bottom of the Roll Call thread page you are on?