Post Canyon Ranch

carlylecat

On the RSSC.com website at the bottom of the opening page there is an FAQ section. Go to "before you board". There is an entry for " how to book spa appointments".

They still list the contact information for Canyon Ranch. I would keep checking there, or call Regent directly.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Bellaggio Cruisers said:

Just finished my massage  at Serena Spa. Massage was one of the best onboard.  Fifty minutes. $139. 10% off on sea day. 20% off in port day. 20% gratuity added. 
The ladies at the desk took a while to check me out. But all were very pleasant. 
sheila 

WOW - that is VERY expensive.  with the tip $166.80 for a 50 mins massage.  Almost double Swiss prices.  (And people say Switzerland is an expensive place!)   Anyway glad you enjoyed it Sheila!!  And hope you and Herb have a great time for the rest of your cruise. 

Gerry

• Like 1

I also had a massage on the Explorer with new spa.  I can honestly say it was one of the most mediocre massages I have ever had anymore.  No one asked how it went which would have been smart of them to do.

Sheila,  I am glad you had a good one.  Obviously you had a different person do it.

I'm guessing the gratuity is not included. In the fine print it says an 18% service charge WILL BE included, but the amount can be changed when making final payment. Under Canyon Ranch the gratuity was already included, but a lot of especially first time customers did not realize that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brownie54 said:

I'm guessing the gratuity is not included. In the fine print it says an 18% service charge WILL BE included, but the amount can be changed when making final payment. Under Canyon Ranch the gratuity was already included, but a lot of especially first time customers did not realize that.

And for the people who have visited the Spa, what's the answer? Is the tip included in the price or is it an additional charge over and above the price listed?

Peggy