Newbie needs photos

malony33

FINALLY, I'm sailing aboard Oceania... March, 2020. Great price, nice Caribbean itinerary, longer than 7 nights, and last but most certainly not least, the FOOD!! The ship for my cruise is Sirena, my cabin a balcony. I know the ship has been refurbished, but I cannot find a single photo of the fresh, new Sirena, especially a veranda cabin.

I don't know if a photo can be posted here (the photo forum was of no help, but that could be me trying in vain to use a search option). If anyone has photos of the Sirena post-refurb., I would so appreciate seeing them. If nothing else, would some sweet fellow cruiser email pix to malony33@aol.com? Thank you so much, and Happy Thanksgiving!

9 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Just Google "Oceania NEXT photos" for pix and videos.

BTW, the italicized font you're using is almost unreadable on the mobile friendly version of CC.

9 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Just Google "Oceania NEXT photos" for pix and videos.

BTW, the italicized font you're using is almost unreadable on the mobile friendly version of CC.

Yes please use normal black non-script font if you want your postings read.

There are hundreds of pictures of Oceania’s redesign as well as of food and maybe even your type of cabin on Google,

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by orchestrapal
  • Like 1

Just now, RJB said:

looks a lot better than when I was on last year but it would be nice to see some of the regular cabins.  Photos of the large suites do not tell us very much at all. Would be great to see where most of the regular people stay.  But in any case thanks for posting.  Gives us an idea what to look for. 

check on youtube for  videos of Insignia   she was done last  Nov   so should be the same  for the most part

also in the RTW "LIve"  thread from earlier this year there were photos of some cabins

3 hours ago, jo-b said:

Out of curiosity, why?

Because the op's original font is nearly impossible to read for people using mobile devices.  Oh, and please come back and visit us on Invincible occasionally...EM

Edited by Essiesmom

54 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Because the op's original font is nearly impossible to read for people using mobile devices.

YES. A lot of us use ONLY the mobile friendly version of CC. Those script type fonts are pretty much unreadable.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

22 hours ago, RJB said:

looks a lot better than when I was on last year but it would be nice to see some of the regular cabins.  Photos of the large suites do not tell us very much at all. Would be great to see where most of the regular people stay.  But in any case thanks for posting.  Gives us an idea what to look for. 

This was a one off for us In Vista suite for a big birthday. Luckily whilst the room was wonderful, the services associated with it (and the price!) are not things we appreciated. So back to  "normal" cabin for our next cruise, which isn't until May so if the OP wants to take some photos in March and post them that would be great! 

Maloney33, when in March are you cruising?  My sister and I will be on Sirena on the 18th and are so looking forward to sailing on her.  With this sailing, we will have sailed on the entire O fleet!  Not a bad ship in the mix. Love both the O and the R ships, and would never turn down a cruise on any of them.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:58 AM, Flatbush Flyer said:

YES. A lot of us use ONLY the mobile friendly version of CC. Those script type fonts are pretty much unreadable.

It's also very difficult to read using the browser site on a tablet.

I for one find that interesting since I read CC on a PC ... and have no problem (at least not yet) with the various fonts.  I myself use a standard font so I don't have to worry about changing to accommodate those of you who use mobile, tablet, etc., for reading CC.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 6:39 AM, jo-b said:
On 11/28/2019 at 8:41 AM, orchestrapal said:

Yes please use normal black non-script font if you want your postings read.

Out of curiosity, why?

Because I couldn’t read it easily on my phone. I actually only read the first few lines. Decided to skip it.