Cabin on marina

Caymus88

I do not have experience with this specific cabin, but we were in cabin 10083 on Marina last month, which is similarly located to the elevator - take a look at floor plans for comparison. We were concerned about anticipated elevator noise. But I am happy to report that we heard no noise from the elevator. We were moved mid cruise to cabin 9065 and there was TONS of noise from the staff activities in the hallway. And for some reason neighboring guests, on both sides, seemed to take great joy in slamming doors... but that's another matter. 

3 minutes ago, clairol said:

. And for some reason neighboring guests, on both sides, seemed to take great joy in slamming doors... but that's another matter. 

Pet peeve of mine 🙄

What does it for someone to just hold the door until it closes softly  rather just walk out  & let it slam on it's own  😲

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Pet peeve of mine 🙄

What does it for someone to just hold the door until it closes softly  rather just walk out  & let it slam on it's own  😲

++ 1      Quite thoughtless

On 12/4/2019 at 2:59 PM, LHT28 said:

Pet peeve of mine 🙄

We stayed in a hotel last night and made a point of grabbing the handle on the way out to close it quietly. It doesn't take a "rocket surgeon."

20 minutes ago, clo said:

We stayed in a hotel last night and made a point of grabbing the handle on the way out to close it quietly. It doesn't take a "rocket surgeon."

Have a wonderful cruise Cath! 
So looking forward to when you get back

to hear all about it! 
Eat a lot of wonderful cuisine and bring back pictures too!

Enjoy Rio

Denise😊