Cigar Lounge on the Carnival Valor

VagabondTom

Howdy @VagabondTom emo22.gif

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum that is for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards. 

Since your thread's topic concerns a particular Carnival ship, I have moved your thread to the Carnival Cruise Lines forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have or are going to sail Carnival frequent that forum and should be able to help you there.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

🎵 'Tis the season... 🎶

The lounges that used to be used as the cigar bar I believe are still present on the conquest class ships. They just aren’t used for smoking cigars anymore. 

It’s my opinion that after Carnival Radiance is delivered that the Conquest class could be next to get major dry docks. For the Sunrise, Sunshine, and Radiance it looks like in their dry socks they removed the old mostly unused cigar lounges and replaced the space with more cabins. Obviously they changed other things as well but that was the major change to those ships. I could see this happening with the conquest class.

Edited by slavens_09

To reiterate the above, there is a bar that used to be a cigar bar (as in you could smoke cigars/pipes in there).  The bar still exists; however, there is now no smoking at all in that bar.  Cigar and pipe smoking is restricted to outdoor smoking areas only.