Booking issue Azamara website

sollan

Hi

Have tried to book a cruise on Azamara website. I choose pricing&offerings and see that veranda plus staterooms are avalible.

I click "book now" on veranda plus but when I come to step 2, choose stateroom, the veranda plus stateroom isn't an option?! 

This is a cruise in november 2020. 

Can't telephone any for help, are from Sweden and here Azamara doesn't have any support... 

7 hours ago, sollan said:

Hi

Have tried to book a cruise on Azamara website. I choose pricing&offerings and see that veranda plus staterooms are avalible.

I click "book now" on veranda plus but when I come to step 2, choose stateroom, the veranda plus stateroom isn't an option?! 

This is a cruise in november 2020. 

Can't telephone any for help, are from Sweden and here Azamara doesn't have any support... 

It’s possible that verandah plus is included as a verandah category; did you see any P1, P2 or P3 cabins available in the verandah category?

5 hours ago, laurieb said:

It’s possible that verandah plus is included as a verandah category; did you see any P1, P2 or P3 cabins available in the verandah category?

I think you are right. I just tried a mock booking on 10 November Dubai to Dubai. Initially showed availability for Veranda Plus, but it wasn’t an option at the next stage, so I clicked Veranda and on the next screen got the options of a Veranda or Veranda Plus.

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

I’m sorry about the trouble you’re having. I’ll share this thread with our web team so they can try to replicate and fix it!

Is there a way to get in direkt contact with you or someone else, I have just found other things that doesnt work.... 

7 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

There isn’t a cruise on Quest for that date🧐

Phil

Sorry, it's 14 november.... 😁 

Have now tried to make a booking in a cabin that - regarding the deck plan of 2020 is a P1. But when I come to the end of the booking I have booked a suite!!! 

Come on Azamara, I do expect that the website should be - at least - half as good as the on board experience... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sollan said:

Sorry, it's 14 november.... 😁 

Have now tried to make a booking in a cabin that - regarding the deck plan of 2020 is a P1. But when I come to the end of the booking I have booked a suite!!! 

Come on Azamara, I do expect that the website should be - at least - half as good as the on board experience... 

I just tried this cruise on both the UK website and then again using the Swedish site. On the UK site there are prices for Veranda Plus (see photos below), but you are right that on the Swedish site you cannot book a Veranda Plus - they option is not there - the list goes straight from Club Suites to Club Veranda (which only shows V1, V2 & V3) (see the last two photos)

3FD91ED1-0145-40F3-8770-D3B4B6537FCD.png

DAB496C0-0DEA-4BF2-B249-0FE4E8E0BDBF.png

E5A83F1D-A5E5-4379-82CE-851A33CEFCE2.png

51424645-79C6-4700-BA48-04FDA28F7282.png

ED5C42F2-0C24-4F06-AFE5-84EBA5C216EE.png

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

Oj. Thanks at least I havn't been misraken then.. But strange that there are differences. I thouht that everyone should be treated the same way...

😶 The money we pay are the same, but not the possibilities apperantly.. 

16 minutes ago, sollan said:

Oj. Thanks at least I havn't been misraken then.. But strange that there are differences. I thouht that everyone should be treated the same way...

😶 The money we pay are the same, but not the possibilities apperantly.. 

I guess there is a glitch on the Swedish website.I’m sure Azamara intend to make the same staterooms available to all their markets.

1 minute ago, BBMacLaird said:

Best option is to email the team directly via webhelp@azamara.com

Thanks, but is it a glitch? Would appreciate to know if the P cabins are avalible for me to book to the price quoted initially on the web site. 

5 minutes ago, sollan said:

Thanks, but is it a glitch? Would appreciate to know if the P cabins are avalible for me to book to the price quoted initially on the web site. 

I am not the person to answer that question for you. I work remotely and have no access to the reservation system, inventory availability or web. I can pass along issues for attention (which I have done) but not answer specific booking questions such as yours.

You or your agent should call or write our Customer Service.

1 minute ago, BBMacLaird said:

I am not the person to answer that question for you. I work remotely and have no access to the reservation system, inventory availability or web. I can pass along issues for attention (which I have done) but not answer specific booking questions such as yours.

You or your agent should call or write our Customer Service.

Ok, do you have the email to them because I can't telephone from Sweden. I do not have an agent by the way. 

2 hours ago, Snow day said:

Bonnie and others is this sale specific only to UK ? Prices for same cruise on Canadian site are higher. Any “ Boxing Week Sale” should apply to Canada as well.

Any “Boxing Week Sale” offered in Canada would be linked to the North American market.