Gift cards for BSE

dsvrn

15 minutes ago, dsvrn said:

To clarify I would be adding the drinks and WiFi for $25/person/day to my cruise that I purchased under 3 for free. 

Interested in knowing how you accomplish the add on without losing the 3 for free benefits. The BSE offer fine print mentions " and may not be combined with other offers or other onboard credits."

12 minutes ago, skynight said:

Interested in knowing how you accomplish the add on without losing the 3 for free benefits. The BSE offer fine print mentions " and may not be combined with other offers or other onboard credits."

You can.

You can add options to certain past promos. This is unlike any other promo previously.

N7*, K7*

Landmark

OBC

Drinks, Gratuities, Wi-Fi

$40/day

$52/day

BEST3

N9*, K9*

3-for-Free

OBC, Gratuities, Stateroom location upgrades

Drink, Wi-Fi

$25/day

$32.5/day

BEST2DW

NY*, KY*

Anniversary

OBC, Wine & Dine, Stateroom location upgrades, EZair discount on Summer Trades

$40/day

$52/day

BEST3

NYC, KYC

Anniversary + Cyber

OBC, Wine & Dine, Stateroom location upgrades, EZair discount on Summer Trades, Wi-Fi

Drinks, Gratuities

$30/day

$39/day

BEST2DG

NL1, KD1, FE*, YI*, YT*

Fare-only

––

$40/day

$52/day

BEST3

Edited by Coral

46 minutes ago, skynight said:

Coral, Thank you. Can you advise the column headings. What is the difference between the $25/day and the $32.50/day in the 3 for free row?

Sorry it got cut off.

It is US and Canada.

Promo Code

Sale

Sale Offer

Upsell Items

USD Per Person Cost/Day

CAD Per Person Cost/Day

Offer Code

Edited by Coral

We used the BEST3 code to add drink package, gratuities and Wifi to an existing booking without losing the OBC and complimentary specialty dining that we got from some other promo. 

Looking forward to our first real Princess cruise (we did a one day a couple years ago but that doesn't really count 😁)

Edited by PCWalton1

We called and tried to add the BEST2DW to our booking and were told no because there was not another cabin in our category open so being "sold out" the promo could not be added. Unless we pay for a cabin in a higher category.

Dose that sound right or do we need to try again with a different rep?

22 minutes ago, SJSchell said:

We called and tried to add the BEST2DW to our booking and were told no because there was not another cabin in our category open so being "sold out" the promo could not be added. Unless we pay for a cabin in a higher category.

I don't know the answer but I would call back. Also, a lot of people were told no in the first few days and are now able to add the package. Might as well call back. You can't lose anything.

5 hours ago, SJSchell said:

That is true. You can't take advantage of a new promotion if your current category is sold out...

4 hours ago, Cruzbossca said:

That is true. You can't take advantage of a new promotion if your current category is sold out...

I know that is true if you are re-faring but adding a package, didn't know if this was still true.

I would still call again.