Two Dinners and Lunch $100

Suzanne123

Hi,

We’re sailing Saturday 1/4 and booked it. I’ll try and give you an update when we see how it goes. There are terms and conditions that you have to make your reservation for embarkation day and it has to be around 6-6:30. I had called to ask when I booked and they said you pick which restaurant when you board. The second dinner sounded like it’s any time and restaurant you choose. The past day the celebrity app has some schedule info. We’re only doing a 5 day sailing so another length could be different but it looks like they have lunch at Tuscan the first sea day from 12-1:30 and the second sea day Tuscan or le petit chef. If you think you want to book it, you might want to grab it as I checked every day because friends of ours booked well after us and the offer comes and goes. 

I’ll try and update details when I know more. 

19 minutes ago, chaps612 said:

I just did it during our Christmas cruise. We did dinner in both Murano and LCG and lunch in the LCG and was able to pick our nights.

there's lunch at lawn club?

anyway, $33/meal is a good price.

what i do normally is walk around the ship during sea days and find one of these restaurant people trying to sell dinners.

i usually get $10 (22%) off lawn club. ($35 instead of $45)

ribeye and many scallop/shrimp shish kabobs! yum!

one time last year i got 50% off le petite chef on embarkation night! $27.50?  SOLD!

(it was cute, but i wont do it again, even at $27.50)

i'd rather do $33/meal than work at finding a deal onboard. im on vacation after all...

Edited by fstuff1

8 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

I just saw this offer for our Equinox cruise in March.  Has anyone done this?  Do you get to choose the restaurants?

Thanks.

Here is how I view the deal.  As you have to book a dinner  for the first night. let's say you booked Tuscan Grill and the discounted price is $30 on my Planner.  Lunch is $25.  So you would be paying $45 for the second dinner.  I don't see it as a  big savings.

Yes, you get to choose the restaurants.

Maybe I'm a curmudgeon ( 😣 ) but is the food at the specialty restaurants so much better than the main restaurants (that you've already paid for) that it's worth paying an additional $33/meal to eat there?

1 hour ago, bobndee said:

Maybe I'm a curmudgeon ( 😣 ) but is the food at the specialty restaurants so much better than the main restaurants (that you've already paid for) that it's worth paying an additional $33/meal to eat there?

I'm with you on that one...although admittedly, I am not a foodie.  However, I did pay for the Rooftop Garden Grill last month on Edge which was excellent...and will always consider paying extra for Lawn Club Grill...definitely for dinner and usually for lunch on a seaday.

23 hours ago, bobndee said:

Yes.

I thought the same thing but on our last celeb cruise we did the 3 meal dining package. One night was awful (silk harvest) and they ended up refunding 1/3 of the price we paid for it. But the Tuscan Grill and Murano were the highlight dinners of our trip. We would do it again.

Hi again Suzanne,

We’re on Equinox now, the Trio Package for $100 is decent deal. The staff did not seem to care if you used one dinner the first night as the rules claim you do. When we boarded we requested Murano the first night and they told us it was completely booked. I requested to speak to a manager as I tried to explain that the rules were 6:00 or 6:30 night 1, I pick the place and I pick the time and place for the second dinner. After back and forth they gave us Murano for night 2, and Murano for the last night of the cruise. Then a group booked all of Murano for night 2 and they moved us back to night one and Tuscan for night 2. 

My best recommendation is to book the trio package, then pick what nights you want, and still do the first night 30% off when you get there. The lunch we did Murano, wasn’t very impressive.