Silhouette Revolution Drydock

dgraham

27 minutes ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

The last I read was that the planned Reflection and Signature suites in the Sky Lounge area was no longer happening 

That is great news!  Are they not doing this on all ships?

For me the Edge was one and done due to all of the public spaces that were removed and crammed into larger loud and shouty spaces.  

Edited by NMTraveller

From what I have seen The retreat sub deck is the old Solstice deck. Luminae and  Michaels/ the Retreat lounge are where hey are now. The family suites at the front of deck 7 and 8 become full suites ie more expensive and there are a few inside cabins where the I lounge is. Other than the Solstice deck there is nothing else lost.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As noted on another thread, the Port Everglades website has an updated Silhouette schedule... arriving a day prior to its first post-revolution sailing.  I also note that the "Last Port" prior to arrival is listed as Nassau.  Not sure if this is an error or if Silhouette will actually stop there on the way from Cadiz.

image.thumb.png.e5765061ddcc3d272c898b0169bd77fa.png

Viewing the deck plans it appears Quasar is now the Meeting Place.  Was this pre or post revolution? Always seemed an underutilized area.  What is Meeting Place? Also appears that GastroPub will now be a craft beer area or was it still Cellar Masters?

On 1/30/2020 at 4:18 PM, SCGirl3211 said:

Viewing the deck plans it appears Quasar is now the Meeting Place.  Was this pre or post revolution? Always seemed an underutilized area.  What is Meeting Place? Also appears that GastroPub will now be a craft beer area or was it still Cellar Masters?

Silhouette had Cellar Masters up to this point, I’m happy to see Craft Social coming in, with a husband who likes his craft beers he’ll be quite happy to check this out. I was never overly happy with the selection of wines in CM so not a big loss for me.  Curious to know what the MeetingPlace will be....perhaps a card room or crafting and games area?  We don’t sail on her until May 2021 so looking forward to upcoming reviews. 

2 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

Silhouette had Cellar Masters up to this point, I’m happy to see Craft Social coming in, with a husband who likes his craft beers he’ll be quite happy to check this out. I was never overly happy with the selection of wines in CM so not a big loss for me.  Curious to know what the MeetingPlace will be....perhaps a card room or crafting and games area?  We don’t sail on her until May 2021 so looking forward to upcoming reviews. 

From Celebrity site 

The Meeting Place

With 1,970-square-feet of flexible space, The Meeting Place is perfect for your next event. Strategically situated to provide stunning ocean views, the venue can be configured for any need—general sessions, conferences, banquets, or cocktail seating. Seating is modern and comfortable, with options for theater-style, classroom, U-shaped, or circular layouts. And, when top of the line AV comes standard, the only thing left to do is close the deal.