How does $200 off EzAir work?

phabric

Princess is having Best Ever Sale Europe plus save $200 off air January 22-29.

For EzAir, you normally you pick, airline and price then you accept the total price.

With $200 off, will the $200 off show up at the total price automatically?

How does $200 off work?

Yes, as Rick&Jeannie said is exactly how it works.  If the flight qualifies, it will show the original price with a line through it and the discounted price below.  Since the flight I booked is only one way, I received half of the offered amount off ... but still, an awesome deal!!  

When we refared under 3FF with Europe air sale we had to also refare our airfare to get the discount. It wasn’t a big deal because it was cheap, but now I wouldn’t even entertain the idea as airfare has gone up. I keep wishing though. 😃

I have 2 separate cruises booked on the same ship.  They are linked, and they are sold as separate cruises.  My agent and myself have talked to a Princess agent and have been told I will have to book 2 one way air tickets- first cruise the departure and the second cruise the return.

So, I will only get $100 off each cruise for an one way flight?

Yeah, I am going to look, but doubtful I will use this sale.  As of right now my specific Europe flights are so much higher than when I initially booked ($1514 vs. now $2376) and ($1666 vs. now $2080)! Was able to book VERY early to get the room I wanted and also got a great price, OBC and free gratuities.  Then added on the wifi and drink package.  All this and keeping my great pricing and lower airfare!  So I think I am set.  But as phred119s said, I can keep wishing for a little miracle.

Pooh

10 minutes ago, phabric said:

I have 2 separate cruises booked on the same ship.  They are linked, and they are sold as separate cruises.  My agent and myself have talked to a Princess agent and have been told I will have to book 2 one way air tickets- first cruise the departure and the second cruise the return.

Correct. The $200 off is for a roundtrip flight. Even though you're booking one ways with a B2B, you're still getting the $200 off a RT flight.

Edited by idahospud

9 minutes ago, phabric said:

I have the same thing.  If you get $200 off for a RT, then yes, you would get $100 off each segment for a total of $200 pp off a RT flight.

The $200 off really is a straight $200 off, but beware that this is in conjunction with the BEST SALE EVER, so if you booked under a different sale or rate, you’ll have to have your whole cruise re-fared to this sale. That could work to save you money, or it may not. Price it out before deciding. If you already booked under the BEST SALE EVER, and the airfare is a good price, then you’ll enjoy a wonderful $200 off. Hope it helps you! It helped us last year!

We booked a 25 day cruise in April on the Sky Princess from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen under a previous sale that included an up to $400 r/t EZair discount per person. We are flying from Denver to Miami and Copenhagen to Seattle using EZair. Total cost after discount is $320.16. Discount was $333 p/p. We are using points on other airlines for connecting flights from/to home airports.

Edited by billco

Anyone book under 3F before flights came available?  Ie before 335 days before trip.  I can't tell if credit was applied to flights or if I need to ask for further credit off trip balance.  I agree on Europe flight costs I got a price secured before prices have gone up.  I keep checking if any adjustments but never goes lower

• Like 1