Hosting a suite party

2 minutes ago, Cruzin64647 said:

Does anyone know if you can host a sail away party in your room? I will be on the harmony of the seas If that helps

yes, let the concierge know when he sends your welcome letter prior to sailing

• Thanks 1

I've done as little as ordered a lot of room service and invited several couples to stop by our suite....

to as big as renting out the steakhouse for the night for my wedding reception.

If you have a good TA let them guide you .

We came off of Ovation in November and had about 10 guests in our room taking a look at our suite.  We got in touch with the host who had the beverage person contact us.  Nothing too grand but it was very nicely done.  A few hot and cold appetizers, some wine and champagne along with some sweets.  Efficient and delicious.  We could have had someone stay in the room with us and serve but we didn't need anything like that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

We came off of Ovation in November and had about 10 guests in our room taking a look at our suite.  We got in touch with the host who had the beverage person contact us.  Nothing too grand but it was very nicely done.  A few hot and cold appetizers, some wine and champagne along with some sweets.  Efficient and delicious.  We could have had someone stay in the room with us and serve but we didn't need anything like that.

if you don't mind saying how much did you spend for that set up?

Edited by Tulsacoker
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Tulsacoker said:

if you don't mind saying how much did you spend for that set up?

If I recall, it was around the $600 range.  In saying that, there seemed to be much more food available for 10 people.  It looked like ti could almost feed 20 with no problem.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2020 at 8:05 AM, Surfguyxxx said:

3 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

If I recall, it was around the $600 range.  In saying that, there seemed to be much more food available for 10 people.  It looked like ti could almost feed 20 with no problem.  

On 1/28/2020 at 8:06 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

If you are in a Star class suite just ask your Genie

That seems to be in line with what STAR folks can get at no charge

If you are not Star class, I would probably pay for a drinks package and order a few items from room service. Seems a waste to pay for a lot of food that probably won't get eaten. Remember that dinner is probably an hour or two after sail away.

ps not sure if you can get room service day of departure. Maybe someone knows. 

Edited by marci22