Ecstasy. Offer on Owners Suite

Lynx1986

Has anyone been offered the Owners Suite for an Upgrade? If so, how much more was it to upgrade?my cruise is on the Ecstasy next month, the 5 day to Bahamas.  I have a cabin mid ship, Riveria with a window. The carnival salesman emailed me 10 minutes before he left for the day...told to call him tmrw morning. I'm curious how much more $$ it will be.😎

Hmmm...I'm wondering where the Owners Suite is on Ecstasy?  The place it/they occupy on the ships that have them is occupied by Camp Carnival on Ecstasy.  On Verandah Deck above the pool.  I think the three that still have it are Elation, Fantasy, and Paradise.  EM

We were offered the owners suite on the same ship a few years ago, I cannot remember the exact amount but it was quite a bit.  We did not feel it was worth the cost but I did ask if they had any other up grade options, we went from a balcony to a grand suite for about $300 (4 of us in the room) and we absolutely loved the cabin.  Was absolutely worth the money, the room was amazing.  

9 hours ago, Lynx1986 said:

I was told there are 2 of these suites on the ecstasy. What did it cost? Are they located in the aft?  

Believe it or not we got it for free at the port.  There was an over book situation and they paged us and pulled us into GS and asked us to help them out and accept being moved into the OS

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

-with your own private lifeboat!!

Can you imagine clattering down 50-60 feet of hull
before hitting the water? Oh bliss oh joy! - lol

Who on earth designed lifeboats to hang Up There??

Their time is past

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Believe it or not we got it for free at the port.  There was an over book situation and they paged us and pulled us into GS and asked us to help them out and accept being moved into the OS

Wow! That's awesome.  Did you incur alot of noise from bands/DJ? sliding chairs/runners on the track above? I found some OLD reviews that mentioned the noises were obnoxious. 

6 minutes ago, rvsullivan said:

Still talking about Inspiration? OP asked about Ecstasy!!! I still can't find any Owners suites!

I googled Owners Suite Ecstasy ship and a bunch of reviews came up and some included the directions to where they are located. Alot of complaints about noise and no attention from room stewards. 

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Well you can't get much better than that! Lucky!

32 minutes ago, Lynx1986 said:

Wow! That's awesome.  Did you incur alot of noise from bands/DJ? sliding chairs/runners on the track above? I found some OLD reviews that mentioned the noises were obnoxious. 

Ok m ly noise was from setting up chairs on the “sun” deck above us.  Really nice digs.  

35 minutes ago, CruiseHealing said:

DW and I noticed the cabins from the Lido deck. They face towards aft.  If I remember the cabins are numbered P1 and P2.  With the large windows facing the pool I would think the noise would be an issue.

No noise that I remember.  

Off this specific topic, but I really would appreciate some information.  We typically cruise NCL, but we are booked on the Vista in April with some of my husband's friends from high school.  Right now, we are booked in a spa suite, but I saw that there are some Havana Suites available.  I'm considering calling to upgrade, but I'm not sure if I should just wait.  We will be perfectly happy in the spa suite, but the idea of some extra room and a nicer bathroom appeals to me (as does access to the Havana area as we won't be with his friends ALL the time).  On NCL, there is an upgrade process and it sounds like it's the same for Carnival.  We are exactly 2 months out today.  Can someone please help me understand a little more about the process?  If I had an offer that saved a bit of money, I'd take it, but I'm not 100% sure I want to pay another $1500 (plus the spa passes).  

Thank you SO much for providing some insight.  🙂

8 minutes ago, Newfun4me said:

Off this specific topic, but I really would appreciate some information.  We typically cruise NCL, but we are booked on the Vista in April with some of my husband's friends from high school.  Right now, we are booked in a spa suite, but I saw that there are some Havana Suites available.  I'm considering calling to upgrade, but I'm not sure if I should just wait.  We will be perfectly happy in the spa suite, but the idea of some extra room and a nicer bathroom appeals to me (as does access to the Havana area as we won't be with his friends ALL the time).  On NCL, there is an upgrade process and it sounds like it's the same for Carnival.  We are exactly 2 months out today.  Can someone please help me understand a little more about the process?  If I had an offer that saved a bit of money, I'd take it, but I'm not 100% sure I want to pay another $1500 (plus the spa passes).  

Thank you SO much for providing some insight.  🙂

We have stayed in a Havana Suite on the Vista.  Well worth it and I def would not wait to book, there are only 4 I believe.