Do You Wear Your Loyalty (Recognition) Pin on Every Princess Cruise?

need2cruisesoon

My hubby wears his on the lapel of his suit coat on formal nights.  We don't think good or bad for anyone's free choice whether to wear it or not.  It's everyone's personal decision.  If you don't like wearing it; keep it in your drawer.  If you like wearing it; then wear it with pride!

• Like 2

We are Platinum and have never received a pin which is fine with us as we wouldn’t wear  one. If others want to wear theirs that’s fine.  We do, however, wear our medallions on lanyards because it’s so convenient.  Many of my pants and shorts don’t have pockets and I love not having to carry a purse around all day.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cruzingal#9 said:

My hubby wears his on the lapel of his suit coat on formal nights.  We don't think good or bad for anyone's free choice whether to wear it or not.  It's everyone's personal decision.  If you don't like wearing it; keep it in your drawer.  If you like wearing it; then wear it with pride!

My hubby does too.  I don't wear mine but I do have an elite charm that I wear around my neck on a chain.  I don't see any problem with  showing that I am a proud Princess guest who has attained over 550 days of cruising on Princess.  My choice is my choice. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CRUISEWITHH said:

My hubby does too.  I don't wear mine but I do have an elite charm that I wear around my neck on a chain.  I don't see any problem with  showing that I am a proud Princess guest who has attained over 550 days of cruising on Princess.  My choice is my choice. 

You have every right to be proud of over 550 days of cruising on Princess!!!  I would love to be able to say that.

CRUISE ON!!! 🛳️

• Like 1

Funny how many people responding to this question appear to feel it is just wrong to flaunt their status by wearing the pin but make sure their response states how many cruises they have been on or what their loyalty status is.  

• Like 4

On 2/5/2020 at 9:16 PM, Doug R. said:

Don't have to wear mine, I have it tattooed on my forearm. When my status changes I simply go back to my favorite tattoo artist for a recolor.

Normally, if I read a post like this, I would assume it was a joke.

But, having read your posts here, I believe you.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:16 PM, Doug R. said:

Don't have to wear mine, I have it tattooed on my forearm. When my status changes I simply go back to my favorite tattoo artist for a recolor.

On Carnival, they will do the tattoo onboard.   If you are a pure skin your first tattoo is on Carnival.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:00 PM, need2cruisesoon said:

I am getting my Ruby loyalty pin on my cruise on the Grand (Medallion Cruise) in April and will probably put it on my shirt lapel or possibly on my cap.

Just wondering if you wear yours all the time (on and off ship) and if you display on a shirt or cap or ladies maybe a purse?

Are there other ways to display Princess loyalty? i know my Medallion will reflect the Ruby color.

Thanks,

Need2Cruise

Never 🙂 But if it is something you want to do go for it! It is your vacation and your pin 🙂

Unknown-1.jpeg

Edited by Reader0108598

On 2/5/2020 at 2:24 AM, TERESAh said:

No never worn my pins. People on here make fun of those who wear them 

People on here make fun of anyone & everything! I have to take breaks sometimes! If ya want to wear your pin please do! I still use a lanyard so I can flaunt my status to people  I will never see again, I know shocking!!  In fact next cruise I am getting a card and wearing my medallion! I want all to know how important I am!! lol 🙂

Edited by Reader0108598
  • Haha 1