Coco Beach club day pass is $199?!

lisa6191

24 minutes ago, lisa6191 said:

It's been ranging between $75-95 for my cruise. I guess it has gotten off to a successful start if they suddenly doubled the price!

Things like this vary week to week, Ship to Ship, Size of ship and with individual Sales. Just Cabanas week my ship going there all 4 were at $399, when other and larger ships going they running $799-1399

5 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Things like this vary week to week, Ship to Ship, Size of ship and with individual Sales. Just Cabanas week my ship going there all 4 were at $399, when other and larger ships going they running $799-1399

I realize this and I follow the things I am interested in and watch the fluctuations. This is a giant leap in one day that I have not seen before. I am guessing that it is because the Beach Club opened last weekend and they are getting a good response, so they think they can charge more. They are probably right - I didn't think anyone would spend $2000 on a cabana, but apparently I was wrong.

Yikes... $199.  Would not pay that. Glad we got ours for December 2020 Oasis cruise for $50.99 each.  

Edit:  just checked and current price for our Dec cruise is at $79 today.

Edited by thrifty99

I better go ahead and book for our Odyssey cruise next February.  It shows $79 today and it may not get better than that.  Then I can decide later if I keep it or not after trying it out on our December cruise.  

It shows sold out for our cruise this April on Harmony.  I wonder how many they sell?

Edited by thrifty99

57 minutes ago, thrifty99 said:

It shows sold out for our cruise this April on Harmony.  I wonder how many they sell?

Supposedly around two hundred (excluding cabana based admission). Capacity is listed at 450 and there are thirty Cabanas that hold eight. 

I have 6 passes that I purchased at $59. We have since reserved a cabana so now have an additional 8 passes.  I haven't decided whether or not we are keeping the cabana so haven't cancelled the day passes yet.

Might be a black market opportunity here to finance the cabana.

(only kidding )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, thrifty99 said:

Wow!  When is your April cruise?    

We are on Navigator in April and at CC on 4/22 and it’s not sold out.  I think the pass price went up a bit but not much this week (it was much lower at Christmas time!)

Currently - over water cabanas are $1200 (have been as low as $1120), regular cabanas are $549 (this seems like a good price when comparing to admission for 8), and the day pass is 88 adult, 72 kids.  (I think it’s been as low as 50).

3 minutes ago, Cel_cruise said:

Currently - over water cabanas are $1200 (have been as low as $1120), regular cabanas are $549 (this seems like a good price when comparing to admission for 8), and the day pass is 88 adult, 72 kids.  (I think it’s been as low as 50).

Our Oasis cruise in June cabanas are at 2000. I would seriously consider them at 1200, considering there are 7 of us and the regular admission is 199 now. Have you seen the price change at all for yours? I wonder if they will go down as it  gets closer. 

April 15 on Majesty, I paid $54 for the day pass last October.  I just looked and it's also set at $199 now.  No way is it worth that much for what is essentially a better lunch and less crowded pool and deck area.