Sapphire Princess Staying In OZ Winter 2020?

51 minutes ago, Westaussie said:

Sadly that has been my thinking but for us the full circumnavigation is so rare from Fremantle.  Can't believe the West is so spoiled for choice but maybe the Coral Coast cruises may be more attractive.

Agree Westaussie.

Hi West Aussie,

I too have been across the bight a couple of times both east to west so into the swell and both in March, so weather not to bad,  September can go either way here in the west could be just a bit lumpy or rough.  I think east to west would be better as the sea is behind you once you turn the corner at the Leeuwin (by the way I live near Augusta so know what it is like off there) and you are a good sailor.  Fortunately we don't get seasick and as long as the swell is under 5 to 6 metres getting around is not to difficult.  We went out of Fremantle on the Sun Princess one July in 8  metre seas and 70 knot winds and that was a bit too noisy for a good nights sleep. Personally I am looking at the Coral Coast cruise in July as already have Sea Princess booked in September.  Don't care where it goes as suffering cruise withdrawal as no cruises last year now they have stopped coming here in winter.

1 hour ago, Witchymob said:

Hi West Aussie,

Don't care where it goes as suffering cruise withdrawal as no cruises last year now they have stopped coming here in winter.

Same here!!  Next cruise not till end October.  Have been in some rough seas around the world (including typhoon out of HK) but I don't need to go looking to be bounced around.  Broome is lovely at the time of these cruises so I think Coral Coast is looking good.

Edited by Westaussie

Have just received an email from another large online TA giving prices for Cunard for its 27 days around Aus in April. For one of their suites, close to $3,500 p.p, incredible value! We are not interested in Cunard, but......

Lets hope Princess have done their homework re: pricing & are competitive! Just wish they would give us a look at the itineraries on their website before next week! Yep, I’m impatient. 😳🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Busy Mum said:

Have just received an email from another large online TA giving prices for Cunard for its 27 days around Aus in April. For one of their suites, close to $3,500 p.p, incredible value! We are not interested in Cunard, but......

Lets hope Princess have done their homework re: pricing & are competitive! Just wish they would give us a look at the itineraries on their website before next week! Yep, I’m impatient. 😳🤣🤣

Here ya go......found em!!

AU_AUD2020AustraliaMaytoOctSapphirePrincess.pdf

Edited by cheznandy

3 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Can you email it to me sjcra3@gmail.com. I leave my email address up for about 5 mins then I delete it. 

I can’t open it either. Would you be kind enough to email to me also? Salemfam@bigpond.com 😊 thank you! 

4 minutes ago, thistledoo said:

That"s the email Princess just sent,  the lead in prices are what I have and can't attach.

It opens via email, so if anyone wants them I am happy to send.

19 minutes ago, thistledoo said:

That link works fine for me. I haven't received that email yet unfortunately. The brochure itself doesn't state the booking date nor whether Elites are able to book a day ahead as usual.