Island & Medallions

argenta01

The last couple of cruises I have gone on, we have had the medallions.  I'm used to them and like it.  My next cruise is on the Island Princess.  Is the Island using the medallions or just the regular old cruise card?  Thanks! 

1 hour ago, argenta01 said:

The last couple of cruises I have gone on, we have had the medallions.  I'm used to them and like it.  My next cruise is on the Island Princess.  Is the Island using the medallions or just the regular old cruise card?  Thanks! 

No Medallion

11 hours ago, karabear15 said:

They are to be switching over to the medallion in December 2020.  

Thanks everyone.  My cruise is Oct 2020, guess I'll just miss it.   We have the BSE, I love my cappuccinos.  I see on the Island, there is no International Cafe, but La Patisserie.  Is it basically the same thing?  Are Cappuccinos, soda and a glass of merlot included in the beverage package? 

16 hours ago, argenta01 said:

Island will have it in December 2020

3 hours ago, argenta01 said:

Thanks everyone.  My cruise is Oct 2020, guess I'll just miss it.   We have the BSE, I love my cappuccinos.  I see on the Island, there is no International Cafe, but La Patisserie.  Is it basically the same thing?  Are Cappuccinos, soda and a glass of merlot included in the beverage package? 

I've heard much less selection in La Patisserie but the beverages you mention are included in the drink package.  Anything $12.00 and under.  

17 hours ago, argenta01 said:

.  I see on the Island, there is no International Cafe, but La Patisserie.  Is it basically the same thing? 

It is basically just a bar that does have coffee and tea beverages also.

There may be a small plate of pastries in the morning and cookies later in the day.