Current Internet pricing

KarimaJ

My last cruise a couple weeks ago they were charging $22.99/per day for 1 device for surf and stream.     I always buy online thru cruise planner and usually pay around $20-$22/day for 2 devices.     Black Friday sales last november got us 3 devices for $20/per day.    Maybe they will have Easter sales ??   Can't hurt to hope (hop - LOL).

We would have 3 devices but I think my husband and I could share and get our daughter her own. So is this correct, we would get the 2 device plan and my husband and I could share logging on and off. Or would it force us to get 3 device plan?

3 minutes ago, KarimaJ said:

Or would it force us to get 3 device plan?

You can share any package across any number of devices. If you want ensure  you never bump your daughter, buy two one device packages, not a two device package (cheaper). 

You can definitely share a 2-device plan with three people, just make sure you always LOG OFF before the next person logs on, or you'll bump off your daughter's connection.

Pricing varies by cruise, but you can find the Roll Call thread for the ship/date you're considering, and ask people there what price is currently showing in their Cruise Planner for a 2-device plan.

These are the prices for our sailing in November that just went on sale.  I think the single device plans have gone down a whole $1.  But, the multi-device plans have dropped lower in price.

Internt1.png

Internt2.png

Internt3.png

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Those are pretty typical prices in the planner. Generally, the multi device packages are discounted by $1 per device less than single.

For this sailing, this is really the first time anything other than the dining package has really changed in price.  Not sure if this is a really popular date or what.  In December on Symphony, the surf/stream single device frequently dropped to $11.99.  So, was surprised to see this sailing stay steady at $15.99 for one device.

For our sailing in a couple weeks, Voom Surf and Stream has held steady for the last several months at $15.99 for one device and $28.49 for two devices. None of the previous "sales" ever lowered Voom pricing. Just yesterday, Voom Surf and Stream finally dropped to $11.99 for one and $20.99 for two. 

We were considering just getting The Key ($15.99 per person) when the prices were so high, but since they dropped, we have booked a two device package.

I'm not sure if this is specific to Serenade, which is our next ship, but pricing in general has been pretty steady since we booked the cruise last fall. Deluxe beverage package has been between $48-53, internet didn't budge, and the dining packages haven't changed either. 3 day - $79, 5 day - $119, UDP (10 days) - $199. We haven't seen pricing like this for prior RC cruises where a lot of the prices in the cruise planner change every single day.

Edited by BTHodgeman

1 hour ago, BTHodgeman said:

Deluxe beverage package has been between $48-53

Ours has stayed steady at $69, this sale it just lowered to $60.  The price you have listed is more the average I've paid/seen with overseas pricing higher, for whatever reason....  I just wish RCI would have some sort of consistency to their packages so it's not a constant checking for pricing roulette.  I don't have an issue with price increases but the random number generator and arbitrary way pricing is assigned can be frustrating.