Loyalty credit and quarantine days

Al baby

I would bet NOBODY knows.  And any answer you get will change if you ask again, and then change again next week. LOL!

And how about this question:

If we on stuck onboard the ship extra days and not being charged anything - do we start having NEGATIVE nights onboard?

Edited by garycarla
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, garycarla said:

I would bet NOBODY knows.  And any answer you get will change if you ask again, and then change again next week. LOL!

And how about this question:

If we on stuck onboard the ship extra days and not being charged anything - do we start having NEGATIVE nights onboard?

LOL:classic_tongue:

At the very least there should be a quarantine reward system. Say you are quarantined twice, you should have your third quarantine for free.

Maybe make quarantine cruise cards and people can get all uppity if they have been quarantined more than 15 times or 150 days and they are now considered elite quarantiners.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, RMMariner said:

At the very least there should be a quarantine reward system. Say you are quarantined twice, you should have your third quarantine for free.

Maybe make quarantine cruise cards and people can get all uppity if they have been quarantined more than 15 times or 150 days and they are now considered elite quarantiners.

i lol'ed pretty hard. but then i bet ppl would act exactly like that.

3 hours ago, RMMariner said:

The two ships with a true quarantine (Diamond & Grand) gave Passengers a good reward system:

a) 100% of the quarantined cruise $$$ back except for jewelry and art auction purchases. This included Cruise fare, taxes, fees, Princess shore excursions, daily hotel gratuities (if paid by the passenger), specialty dining fees, Princess air and hotel costs, etc.  ($$$ actually spent refunded. Onboard charges not charged.)

b) 100% FCC for the cruise fare of the quarantined cruise

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, caribill said:

The two ships with a true quarantine (Diamond & Grand) gave Passengers a good reward system:

a) 100% of the quarantined cruise $$$ back except for jewelry and art auction purchases. This included Cruise fare, taxes, fees, Princess shore excursions, daily hotel gratuities (if paid by the passenger), specialty dining fees, Princess air and hotel costs, etc.  ($$$ actually spent refunded. Onboard charges not charged.)

b) 100% FCC for the cruise fare of the quarantined cruise

They should give back everything from the "art" auction.  Its a scam.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RMMariner said:

Like Frequent Flier points?

6 hours ago, RMMariner said:

or extra OBC?

Edited by Justalone

On 3/8/2020 at 6:08 PM, Al baby said:

Do all those extra days quarantined on the ship add to your days at sea and to your loyalty standing ? Asking for a friend

FINALLY someone posts this question, which I've been wondering all weekend! Thank you! 

Perhaps impacted guests could ask Princess in a few months, after the dust has settled.

10 hours ago, Captaincircle said:

If you purchase the ultimate beverage package does that extend throughout the quarantine?  And will they deliver your drinkies to your cabin? 🤣😂

I believe I read that on the Grand that any additional charges wouldn't be billed.

Somehow I don't think that would apply to alcohol drinks.