“So a Penguin, a Horse and Polar Bear walk into a bar on the Edge...

C-Dragons

One day, while strolling down the boardwalk, Bill bumped into an old friend of his, Rob, from high school. “You look great Bill, how do you stay looking so young? Why you must be 60 already but you don’t look a day over 40!” Rob exclaimed. “I feel like I’m 40 too!” replied Bill. “That’s incredible” exclaimed Rob, “Does it run in the family? How old was your dad when he passed?” “Did I say he was dead?” asked Bill. “He’s 81 and is more active then ever. He just joined the neighborhood basketball team!” responded Bill. “Whoa! Well how old was your Grandfather when he died?” “Did I say he died” asked Bill. Rob was amazed. “He just had his 105th birthday and plays golf and goes swimming each day! He’s actually getting married this week!” “Getting married?!” Rob asked. If he’s 105, why on earth does he want to get married?! Bill looked at Rob and replied, “Did I say he wanted to?”

Just something I found funny.  This is the picture Cruise Critic has as the announcement that Richard Fain is stepping down from the head of Royal Caribbean Group.  Then it talks about all the fun activities he has put on RC ships and all the RC ships he has brought to sea and the innovation of the RC ships. Only mention of Celebrity was the other lines that are under the RC Group. 

Richard Fain, center, celebrates Celebrity Cruises with team membersRi

9 hours ago, centurycruiser said:

One day, while strolling down the boardwalk, Bill bumped into an old friend of his, Rob, from high school. “You look great Bill, how do you stay looking so young? Why you must be 60 already but you don’t look a day over 40!” Rob exclaimed. “I feel like I’m 40 too!” replied Bill. “That’s incredible” exclaimed Rob, “Does it run in the family? How old was your dad when he passed?” “Did I say he was dead?” asked Bill. “He’s 81 and is more active then ever. He just joined the neighborhood basketball team!” responded Bill. “Whoa! Well how old was your Grandfather when he died?” “Did I say he died” asked Bill. Rob was amazed. “He just had his 105th birthday and plays golf and goes swimming each day! He’s actually getting married this week!” “Getting married?!” Rob asked. If he’s 105, why on earth does he want to get married?! Bill looked at Rob and replied, “Did I say he wanted to?”

Loved it so i told it to my wife and she just stared at me while I sat there giggling…….I think this is a ‘guy joke’.

den

Edited by Denny01
  • Haha 1

On 10/27/2021 at 11:59 PM, goofysmom99 said:

I always preferred the English spelling of "diarrhea" which is "diarrhoea" because is really looks like you've lost control of your vowels.

🤓

Hi Ruth, great thanks. Anita worked at a school and used to take the phone calls from parents explaining why their child wouldn't be at school that day. Not one child ever suffered from diarrhoea as she couldn't spell it. Geoff

The joke above about UPS, etc. reminded me of this old one:

United Airlines pilot to control tower: Tower, this is United flight 1234. Would you please confirm the time?

Tower to United 1234: United 1234, it is 10:22 and 24 seconds AM.

Southwest pilot to control town: Tower, this is Southwest 456. Would you please confirm the time?

Tower: Southwest 456, it is about 20 minutes after 10.

TWA pilot to control tower: Tower this is TWA 2345. Would you please confirm the time?

Tower: It's Tuesday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...