Booked cruise details now gone.

Nervouslyexcited

We have a short 4 day cruise booked for June 4.  Full payment date is April 5.  Looking at our upcoming cruises, all details of this cruise have gone completely. Cruise Booking Number search shows nothing.  The cruise is still listed.  Is this just a system glitch.  With the details not showing there are no details for full payment , deposit has been made.

I may have bad news for you, but then again you're downunder so it might be different outside USA. My cancelled cruises show up like this:

20200320_051724.thumb.jpg.708837dc01c45949b0ae93fb34af2d87.jpg

Is yours the same? 

Edited by Ombud
Removed booking #s

Italy52;  I think Princess is working on cancelling the next 30 days out;  trying to get current pax home from all the parked ships.  You will get notified; most likely within thirty days of your sailing

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

Italy52;  I think Princess is working on cancelling the next 30 days out;  trying to get current pax home from all the parked ships.  You will get notified; most likely within thirty days of your sailing

Agree, I am in no rush as I pretty much know the outcome.  This cancellation is very painful to us as we were looking forward to reconnecting with small boat vendors that we have formed friendships with through our many repeated visits to Alaska.  Fortunately, we were able to rebook the same cruise for May 2021.  We are keeping our fingers crossed that our August Alaska cruise will be a "go."

My bookings looked just like the above post until yesterday and then it disappeared.  2 hrs ago I received my original FCD back in my account and the cruise is not listed anymore...I have not received any refund to my CC or the promised refund or my promised FCC...

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Nervouslyexcited said:

Princess is still advertising this cruise (obviously it may still be cancelled).  In My Personalizer (Manage this booking) the booking has gone.  We have another four cruises booked and they are still showing.

It maybe a glitch we are booked on a cruise with friends next August their booking disappeared off their personalised, however, is now back

15 hours ago, trvlwrld said:

I only received my $100 original FCD back to my circle account....absolutely NOTHING else has been credited back to FCC or CC

Princess is saying it takes up to 60 days

Did you book through a TA and is it possible they cancelled on your behalf? I cancelled our May 17th Alaska cruise today and within an hour, the booking had disappeared from the Princess website. It still shows the cruise as being available though.

Obviously, no refunds yet and I was told it would take 90 days (even though the Princess site says 60) and the FCC would take 30 days.

This is such a fluid situation, there's no telling that even this information is out of date by the time you read it!

If Princess is processing refunds and credits at their California headquarters, things will be a lot slower due to the workplace restrictions put in place by the Governor.  Things will take longer than promised, but it's not Princess' fault.