P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

You’re still here Dave

Let’s never mention the other thing ever ever again

As if *everything* isn’t just horrible enough at the moment, and following Aussie legend Rod Marsh’s death, at 74, earlier in the week, comes the awful news of the passing of Shane Warne - Shane Warne! - at 52. 😢 52!  Just a babby 

*sigh*

• Like 1

Hi all,left at 4.45 this morning and managed to get the 6.50 train which was an hour earlier than the one we booked.Arrived at Thionville at 1.30.Had a walk around the town,will post photos later and hopefully of our meal tonight.But for all you ballroom peeps out there,there must be a naked Argentine tango club nearby.20220304_145439.thumb.jpg.e01eb051a1684fdac7d315787555c4ce.jpg20220304_145457.thumb.jpg.1b0a7164db048138232b0663ccacb88b.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

my post about 'the sister' is now displayed as hidden. Have I been banned?

Me too - that is what I was asking about, and no, we have not been banned (I don't think).  Just need to be careful  what subject we are talking about.

5 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Me too - that is what I was asking about, and no, we have not been banned (I don't think).  Just need to be careful  what subject we are talking about.

At an educated guess ,we all know we cannot talk about banned subjects ,

so it's logical that Cruise Critic would treat talk about banned posters the same :classic_unsure:

1 minute ago, Sarah1974 said:

hooray it's nearly weekend o'clock and I have four days off!

Wait until your retired we never get a day off but the upside is everyday is weekend o'clock:classic_wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, lincslady said:

I hope I am allowed to ask this - if you post something and it appears as 'hidden', what does that actually mean?  Can someone experienced in the ways of CC explain please.  Presume this is not the same as posts just disappearing?  

It means it has been effectively removed either because it breaches guidelines (which you all sign up to when you join CC), is way off topic, disruptive or spam. There is also a new algorhythm that hides any post that has been reported twice or more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

17 minutes ago, Host Sharon said:

It means it has been effectively removed either because it breaches guidelines (which you all sign up to when you join CC), is way off topic, disruptive or spam. There is also a new algorhythm that hides any post that has been reported twice or more.

That’s good to know

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Our hotel from a footbridge on the river Moselle and views along river.

IMG_20220304_141357892.thumb.jpg.1308418319e6ae0542fac5a42fd7fb79.jpgIMG_20220304_141339714.thumb.jpg.0a1ce7f72fe9edfcce14b4668679e554.jpg20220304_150013.thumb.jpg.913ead4933b5b4604855c941ae02ccc1.jpg

If your Mrs can stand up the right way ...

20220304_150013.thumb.jpg.913ead4933b5b4604855c941ae02ccc1.thumb.jpg.07f307e9e53f7c2c1b91933d54002503.jpg

That's a good chap :classic_smile::classic_wink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Host Sharon said:

Thank you, Sharon  - good to know; I think I was simply writing quite politely about a taboo subject, so  will try not to do it again!

• Like 3