P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

2 hours ago, brian1 said:

We've got silicon pouches from Poundland,lower them in the boiling water,sorted.

We have those,  but still can't poach eggs correctly. Either the white is still runny (ugh) or the yolk is solid.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

We have those,  but still can't poach eggs correctly. Either the white is still runny (ugh) or the yolk is solid.  

After loads of practise,not by me I hasten to add they turn out ok most of the time.Still get snotty ones now and then,lol.

• Like 1

Mixed day in all ways here. Cloud, showers and sunshine. Lazing in front of tv and also doing some packing in my living room ready for partial furniture removal on Friday.

I don't like Baked Beans at all I am afraid.  Not keen on the texture of beans and pulses etc and don't like anything tomato-related.

I use the silicon things for poached eggs and they seem to work well. But then I did buy mine in Lakeland (he says in an exaggeratedly posh voice 😂).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We are in Pizza Express, Woking. Eat your hearts out Graham and Pauline. No Royalty on Las Ramblas.🤣

I've seen a few queens sashaying along Las Ramblas in my time....😉🤭

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Eddie99 said:

Goodness me - I’ve never seen Las Ramblas that quiet.

Am I the only one that dislikes Las Ramblas. Just an awful tourist trap, with tacky souvenir stalls and restaurants selling overpriced ready meals.

Just walk a few streets away, and suddenly you are in a different world! 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, wowzz said:

Am I the only one that dislikes Las Ramblas. Just an awful tourist trap, with tacky souvenir stalls and restaurants selling overpriced ready meals.

Just walk a few streets away, and suddenly you are in a different world! 

No you're not wowzz. We've done all the usual sites, Sagrade Familia, Gaudi Park etc, etc, and explored the streets around Las Ramblas, but somehow I've never felt comfortable or relaxed when walking about. We now stay on the ship when in Barcelona and take advantage of the empty pools and the peace and quiet. 

Avril

• Like 3

Good morning everyone.

I feel a little better this morning, Frank's still in bed, but his throat is a lot better so......🤞. Another negative test yesterday, so maybe we've just had a very nasty cold. If so I've never had one like it before, and I don't want another.

I hope Indianna and Brian? are doing alright. 

A beautiful day here, clear blue sky and a gentle breeze, I think we'll sit in the fresh air with a coffee later and blow the cobwebs away. 

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you have planned, but take cake care. x

Avril

• Like 13