P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

24 minutes ago, happy v said:

You're very posh Kalos. A gravy boat each! During the week when there are only two of us I pour it out of the pan😉

That got us both laughing  🤣

Us posh ? We haven't even got a gravy boat 🙂

The clue was in "own" and not home made. We ate at the fish restaurant, same as other night. They make their own pies.😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, kalos said:

The clue was in "own" and not home made. We ate at the fish restaurant, same as other night. They make their own pies.😊

Ah, but you know what a gravy boat is, so that makes you posh ... we had to look it up 😉

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, kalos said:

That explains why the chips looked chip shop made rather than home made, and very nice too. Kidney in the steak pie?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kalos said:

Well that we teach me to look properly as I read 'home' made. I do love chips and gravy though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yorkshirephil said:

I wouldn't exactly call ours a boat but are we posh?r/WeWantPlates - Gravy in a urinal

Is that what I think it is !!! 😂 , anyway I hope you have a great time on virtuosa on Friday we went to Southampton today and she was in alongside Island Princess, virtuosa looked huge against her , we’re getting excited for our trip now in 3 weeks time on Arcadia to the Greek islands.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

Is that what I think it is !!! 😂 , anyway I hope you have a great time on virtuosa on Friday we went to Southampton today and she was in alongside Island Princess, virtuosa looked huge against her , we’re getting excited for our trip now in 3 weeks time on Arcadia to the Greek islands.

It is what you think it is; a gravy boat. Enjoy Arcadia and keep her safe for us in November.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

I finally admitted defeat this afternoon  I know that the weather was bad but it isn't my fault that people had to come for their vaccine in the rain.  I was so fed up of people complaining that they had had to come out in the rain for their vaccine appointment and yelling because we don't  have have a selection of vaccines for them to choose from that when DH came in for his jab I gave him my car keys and told him to sit in the car for 10 minutes then I finished booking in the people already in the queue and put my coat on and came home early.  I am seriously thinking of giving up the vaccine volunteering, the moaning today was more than enough.

Josy - you have all my sympathy.  Without people like you the vaccination programme would crumble. 

I just cannot understand why some people are just complete - insert your own word and then add holes.

Please carry on if you feel up to it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kalos said:

Tonight's meal does contain gravy on chips but on a nice own made proper steak pie🥰

I must point out I scoffed the lot and it was proper thick gravy,non of that dish water stuff 😋 

20220927_162654.thumb.jpg.7eeda6097ca6c87cbc3d61bb0c6331f9.jpg20220927_162639.thumb.jpg.a6ca8f1dc7df197248dd5b15a6680d70.jpg

AS T-REX said "Get It On"👍💕💕💕

20220927_162721.thumb.jpg.14139f63968a5eef2ba0335979e52380.jpg

That is absolutely fine Kalos, nothing at all wrong with gravy on  pie, chips and mushy peas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh dear..I am really mixing with the elite.   I haven't got a gravy boat or a milk jug!!!!   Will you let me stay on here and talk to you!!!!!

Further to the accident a couple of years ago that has left me  partly disabled, because of my  gait now limping it has irritated my hip.  To say it hurts is an understatement.  I cling to walls and furniture in the morning.    I went to see a hip expert as my ankle man doesn't do hips.  I was expecting a hip replacement but he said he could do injections.  I was overjoyed. Then I found out they are in theatre, sedated, and have had two pre op assessments,  with ecgs etc.  He will do two, possibly three, procedures.  Its all happening tomorrow, and I should be home about 6 pm hopefully.   Being an insomniac I will enjoy the sleepy feeling   Just hope they don't give me Entinox... that makes me laugh at everything, very loudly.

ps.  all my  laughing emoticoms have disappeared

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Cpt Pugwash said:

i noticed today a new Ferrari Dealership is being built a few miles from me. i wonder if it will be finished in time for me changing my Mobility Motor. 🙂

Once i'm in one there never getting it back cause i'll never be able to get out of it. 😂

https://youtu.be/lMj33B5sFPo

Enjoy

6 hours ago, indiana123 said:

Oh dear..I am really mixing with the elite.   I haven't got a gravy boat or a milk jug!!!!   Will you let me stay on here and talk to you!!!!!

Further to the accident a couple of years ago that has left me  partly disabled, because of my  gait now limping it has irritated my hip.  To say it hurts is an understatement.  I cling to walls and furniture in the morning.    I went to see a hip expert as my ankle man doesn't do hips.  I was expecting a hip replacement but he said he could do injections.  I was overjoyed. Then I found out they are in theatre, sedated, and have had two pre op assessments,  with ecgs etc.  He will do two, possibly three, procedures.  Its all happening tomorrow, and I should be home about 6 pm hopefully.   Being an insomniac I will enjoy the sleepy feeling   Just hope they don't give me Entinox... that makes me laugh at everything, very loudly.

Great that you can avoid a hip replacement.
Good luck for today (or is it tomorrow?) and enjoy having less pain.

Edited by Angel57
Spelling
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, indiana123 said:

Pleased you don’t have to have a hip op just yet but I hope your injections go well today and you are pain free and home soon .

• Like 2

10 hours ago, indiana123 said:

all my  laughing emoticoms have disappeared

You must have used them all up when you last had Entinox. You can have some of mine just in case.😂😂😂😂😂😂

I hope all goes well for you today and that you will soon be more mobile and pain free.

On the subject of crockery I have milk and cream jugs, tureens and a couple of gravy boats, all only used  on special occasions. No teapot, as we don't drink tea😬, but I do use sugar bowls and a butter dish.

Avril

• Like 2