P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

2 hours ago, Eddie99 said:

Graham - have a lovely day!41E308F1-283A-48DC-B794-A7C7F00981D0.thumb.jpeg.81eb416332a21ea8b788db20aa1cd5a4.jpeg

1 hour ago, kalos said:

animated-happy-birthday-image-0089.gif.2179d4d32fcec5a3ff837835c4877b52.gif Graham😁

Happy birthday Graham and enjoy your pension and other wondrous things ..
Such as OAP chippie specials at a fish shop probably near you.
If and when you retire you will find time to see and hear other things that will blow your mind,

like at the breakfast table you hear snap, crackle, pop and you're not even eating cereal.

Body popping takes on a whole new meaning as you get older😑
Enjoy your meal out tonight .Be good to yourself and take care .:classic_love:

1 hour ago, SarahHben said:

@grapau27 Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day. 

1 hour ago, Peanut006 said:

Happy Birthday Graham, hope you have a lovely day 🎂🥂

58 minutes ago, twotravellersLondon said:

Many Happy Returns Graham... may all of the happiness and joy that you've shared come back to make your day special!  Let's say it in food! Happy Birthday!

IMG_4373.thumb.jpeg.538f1aa881d04d4209dad572d80fd121.jpeg

Thank you friends for all your lovely birthday messages.

Graham 

• Like 3

Having a new gas boiler (Worcester Bosch) installed today to replace our five year old Baxi,  which has been playing up. And, obviously, since we ordered the new boiler,  the Baxi has performed impeccably !

For the price we are paying, the new boiler had better last longer than I will !  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Have a lovely day, Graham, and we will look forward to seeing your birthday dinner in due course.😊

1 minute ago, Adawn47 said:

Happy birthday Graham, and have lovely meal tonight with your two favourite ladies.🥂

Avril

Thank you both for your nice birthday messages.

Graham xx.

On 10/24/2022 at 12:36 PM, Peanut006 said:

Lovely photo of you both. Sounds like you had a fabulous day. It’s my daughter’s wedding this weekend so everything in in full preparation mode.

Michelle

Have a lovely weekend Michelle, I hope the weather is kind.

Jennizor

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Having a new gas boiler (Worcester Bosch) installed today to replace our five year old Baxi,  which has been playing up. And, obviously, since we ordered the new boiler,  the Baxi has performed impeccably !

For the price we are paying, the new boiler had better last longer than I will !  

Five years? That’s a shockingly short life!  There seem to be three particularly good boilers, and WB is one of them, and I’m guessing you’ve opted for the 10 year warranty, so I doubt you’ll regret the extra cost.

Ours is now coming up for 17 years old, condensing too, so it’s done remarkably well given that they were saying back in 2006 that condensing boilers would only last 10 years!  It did have quite a lot of its insides replaced three years ago though, and it’s not going to last forever. No hesitation whatever though in getting another WB. At some point maybe a heat pump, but certainly not yet.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Hope you you have a lovely day tomorrow Graham? Are you going out to celebrate?

Michelle

14 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Happy 21st Graham. All the best people are born in October! I have the last one with a 5 at the beginning on Saturday 😞

14 hours ago, yorkshirephil said:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Graham, you beat me to the pension, I recently got notification of my details for February, then I will be joining the old duffers club😁.

13 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Graham, don’t go mad spending all of that state pension.

We find an excellent way to put it to good use is to book more cruises.😇

13 hours ago, Angel57 said:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Graham and great to be getting your government pension……

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your birthday meal out with Pauline and your Sarah.

Gill x

Thank you friends for all of your nice birthday wishes.

Graham.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, wowzz said:

We did the same a few weeks ago but our Baxi was over 20 years old and had only recently been much trouble but availability of spares was becoming a problem.

15 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good evening.

I had my hips x-rayed this morning.

We then went for some lunch.

I'm 66 tomorrow so finally qualify for my government pension.

😀

IMG_20221026_123640.jpg

Happy birthday for tomorrow Graham. I went on a bus yesterday as the car was in for a service. Apparently you can get some kind of pass so you don't have to pay. If you tried to use one, they would think you pinched it of some old bloke. 66. Don't believe it.🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zap99 said:

Happy birthday for tomorrow Graham. I went on a bus yesterday as the car was in for a service. Apparently you can get some kind of pass so you don't have to pay. If you tried to use one, they would think you pinched it of some old bloke. 66. Don't believe it.🤣

Thank you John.

I haven't been on a local bus for 30 years so heaven knows where I would end up😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jennizor said:

Have a lovely weekend Michelle, I hope the weather is kind.

Jennizor

Thank you. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us, fingers crossed. They are getting married and reception is at same place so we wont have to go outside.

Going across to Yorkshire tomorrow, dogs to dog sitter then relax. Out for a meal Saturday night and wedding Sunday 

Michelle

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Thank you. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us, fingers crossed. They are getting married and reception is at same place so we wont have to go outside.

Going across to Yorkshire tomorrow, dogs to dog sitter then relax. Out for a meal Saturday night and wedding Sunday 

Michelle

Hope all goes well and the weather is kind for you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good evening.

I had my hips x-rayed this morning.

We then went for some lunch.

I'm 66 tomorrow so finally qualify for my government pension.

😀

IMG_20221026_123640.jpg

It’s also my birthday today, we’re in Athens on the Arcadia cruise. My wife gets her first state pension paid into her account today, so a double celebration!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

It’s also my birthday today, we’re in Athens on the Arcadia cruise. My wife gets her first state pension paid into her account today, so a double celebration!

Thank you and happy birthday to yourself too.

We saw Arcadia leaving the Queen Elizabeth 2 terminal from our aft balcony on Ventura.

Paulines best friends nephew is an engineer on board Arcadia.

I hope you are having an amazing cruise.

Graham.

CF584717-26A5-44A4-97D1-8B0594A9F898.gif.4dead2d84240e63b1802ba524077b0af.gif

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1