P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Have a look at twin pics for a great time waster kalos https://twinpics.ai/. It’s just a bit of fun but it’s a challenge.  The scoring regime sometimes drives me crazy but you just need to remember - it doesn’t matter; it’s just for fun

It’s a dull, somewhat cooler, day here.  We’ve got to plan out the next group walk (10 days away!), so will be doing a recce this morning.  A quiet gathering with drinkies for a friend’s birthday this evening.

Then Only Connect - my favourite! 📺 

Hope all have a good day, with no drama, unless it’s good drama.  @brian1 - I’m watching you … quietly, quietly remember.  No gym, no power walks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We stayed over at our daughters last night to doggie sit while she went to the Busted concert at Trentham Live. She has yet to surface so not sure how it went or how long it took them to get off the car park!

• Like 4

We watched the Icon of the seas documentary last night, and that is one impressive ship. I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but Arvia and Iona would certainly benefit from a few of those water slides, along with Indepenences splash away bay water park, if they really want to hold onto the new younger family cruisers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

Have a look at twin pics for a great time waster kalos https://twinpics.ai/. It’s just a bit of fun but it’s a challenge.  The scoring regime sometimes drives me crazy but you just need to remember - it doesn’t matter; it’s just for fun

It’s a dull, somewhat cooler, day here.  We’ve got to plan out the next group walk (10 days away!), so will be doing a recce this morning.  A quiet gathering with drinkies for a friend’s birthday this evening.

Then Only Connect - my favourite! 📺 

Hope all have a good day, with no drama, unless it’s good drama.  @brian1 - I’m watching you … quietly, quietly remember.  No gym, no power walks

Hang on,the nurse said powerwalks were OK.Following orders regarding the gym though,Cheers,Brian.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

We watched the Icon of the seas documentary last night, and that is one impressive ship. I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but Arvia and Iona would certainly benefit from a few of those water slides, along with Indepenences splash away bay water park, if they really want to hold onto the new younger family cruisers.

We watched it too, thought it looked amazing. It is our “to do” list

Michelle

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

We watched it too, looks lovely for families but we both thought that it wasn't for us.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

We watched it....

.as you say very impressive ...in a totally different league than P& O for families but would imagine the price will be in a different league too 🤔 

2 hours ago, brian1 said:

Hang on,the nurse said powerwalks were OK.Following orders regarding the gym though,Cheers,Brian.

Ah - must have misread.  I was under the impression both were verboten 

In that case - keep on walking.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

Hello again. Sorry I've been in hiding, but I've been struggling for a while with some personal problems and I finally lost the fight and had to curl into my shell to sort myself out. I'm still a bit 'wobbly', but on the brighter side, Frank's health continues to slowly improve, and I'm also well physically.

I have'nt been on CC for a little while so I hope everyone is still well.

Take care.

Avril

• Like 26
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for letting us know Avril, your insightful contributions have been missed. 

I hope things quickly improve for you.  It is good to know that Frank's health is improving albeit slowly.

Take care.

• Like 10

49 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Hello again. Sorry I've been in hiding, but I've been struggling for a while with some personal problems and I finally lost the fight and had to curl into my shell to sort myself out. I'm still a bit 'wobbly', but on the brighter side, Frank's health continues to slowly improve, and I'm also well physically.

Take care.

Avril

Nice to hear from you Avril.

You worry about others when they haven't posted and we worry about you when you haven't posted for a while.

Best wishes my friend.

Graham x

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

Take care.

Avril

Hi Avril, sorry you have had problems, but you are a Barnsley lass and you have

lost a round but never the fight.Nowt up with having a breather .

You and Frank have been through a lot and it's great to read Frank is making good 

progress too.🙂

Thanks for letting us know you are safe and well,Take care and remember ....

Your cyber buddies are only a keyboard away .❤️🙂 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Take care.

Avril

Avril, we all need to hide away sometimes. Take your time and don't feel any pressure to post until you are ready.

Best wishes to you both 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, janny444 said:

We watched it....

.as you say very impressive ...in a totally different league than P& O for families but would imagine the price will be in a different league too 🤔 

We are on Anthem of the seas in a month. A little bit more than P&O, but not much. They get you on the drinks bill though. Our Loyalty status goes up after this one, so we will get 4 free drinks a day. That evens things up a bit.

Just saw Avrils post. We are thinking of you Avril. Stay strong, we know you are.

Edited by zap99
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

We are on Anthem of the seas in a month. A little bit more than P&O, but not much. They get you on the drinks bill though. Our Loyalty status goes up after this one, so we will get 4 free drinks a day. That evens things up a bit.

Just saw Avrils post. We are thinking of you Avril. Stay strong, we know you are.

Think the IOTS is a step or 2 up from the Anthem...price wise 🤔 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Take care.

Avril

Think quite a few peeps on here...me included...are pleased to be hearing from you.

As you say we sometimes need " timeout " ...especially with personal problems...to rejig our thoughts

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Take care.

Avril

Nice to hear from you Avril, sorry you haven’t been feeling yourself but pleased Frank and yourself are physically ok. Hope you’re back more regularly soon. 😘

• Like 4

2 hours ago, janny444 said:

Think the IOTS is a step or 2 up from the Anthem...price wise 🤔 

I think it is benefitting from a new ship burst of enthusiasm which will only last so long, then the prices will begin to drop to more realistic levels.

Good morning.

It is 15°C and sunny here with showers forecast for later.

I hope everyone is well this morning.

I feel tired like the dog in my previous post.

Best wishes for a nice day to all on here.

• Like 9

Morning everyone,hope everyone is feeling positive and ready for today.

We called by to see our great grand daughter yesterday and she was not

a happy bunny ,bit of a temperature and teething,horrible time for baby's

to go through but she showed us the way forward with a lovely smile for us.

Hope you all get to have a good day - Take care 🙂

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1