When you do receive FCC, where is it?

Castaway Cowgirl

We cancelled our cruise on March 9th for our cruise on March 13.  I noticed our FCC for our fare amount applied to our Captain's Circle account yesterday.. We got the taxes, transfers,  and port fees back to our visa within 2 or 3 days of cancelling.

I am hoping we will see the other 125% FCC applied to the account soon.  I figure they are very busy at Princess right now so we will be patient.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, dog said:

Here today, gone tomorrow. In my case. The 100 percent FCC showed up in my Circle Account for 2 days and disappeared tonight. 

I received my FCC for my March 15th cruise that I cancelled on March 6th.  It is now gone too.  However, I did put in for the refund(Option#2, so that may be why it is gone now as they have to refigure everything.  I did print out the FCC before it disappeared, so I do have that as my backup.  Will just wait and see what happens.  Princess has been very good and accurate so far with my needs.  My next payment is due by May 13th, so hopefully all the dust will have settled by then.

Pooh

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PoohUnderstands said:

I received my FCC for my March 15th cruise that I cancelled on March 6th.  It is now gone too.  However, I did put in for the refund(Option#2, so that may be why it is gone now as they have to refigure everything.  I did print out the FCC before it disappeared, so I do have that as my backup.  Will just wait and see what happens.  Princess has been very good and accurate so far with my needs.  My next payment is due by May 13th, so hopefully all the dust will have settled by then.

Pooh

Several others have had this happen over the weekend 

3 hours ago, antsp said:

The more I read up on Princess, and the more news stories about the Brand I don’t think Princess will survive this.  

Just wondering if you have any links to articles. I am curious about this too.  We do not have any experience with Princess.  Our first cruise with them was supposed to be on March 15.  We filled out the form with option 1 on March 14 but have received no information at all except for the confirm.