Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

17 minutes ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Congratulations, @Sea Dog!  What an honor!  Now you're almost on Cloud 10!  That will be achieved once you step onto Explorer.  So much celebrating to do, Cheers!  🛳️  🥂 🏖️ 

Thank you so much. I was half tempted once I cross the threshold from the gangway and on to the ship to kneel down and kiss the floor then thought of all the passengers shoes that had been walking on it and thought maybe not.

3 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Very proud of this CC family.

We are family!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We were in Nassau today. We got out to stroll. Some stores were open. Jewelry chains, t shirt stores, pharmacy. Still not like previously, but it was a Sunday. 
The Summit was in port with us. There was very little time to take a cab to Bahamar or to Paradise Island, or to go anywhere else, so we just enjoyed our walk.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Dani, how was the Wedding?  Did you dance the night away?💃

6 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I would love to see pictures, pretty please?

The wedding was lovely, and I did dance the night away -- until 11.30PM, which is a LOT...

Trying to post some of the videos I took, problems with my IPhone.

I'll try one movie, let's see if it works.....

OK, it is a short one, it loaded !!! The "atmosphere" at the wedding 😁

• Like 18

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

Is the booster shot everyone is getting, new or just a 3rd shot of what was already given previously?  When Jack and I went to Walmart for our booster shot we were informed that we are getting a 3rd shot exactly like the 2nd. I googled and I think that's what it is but CC has the most current, up to date info!!😏

Moderna and Pfizer boosters are exactly the same substance as the primary series. However, the Moderna booster is a smaller dose than the original.

• Like 3

A few shots from the day. It was a frosty morning, literally. 

CF065302-806B-4939-8E6D-4201FCD3C106.thumb.jpeg.b25dbf22e16463fe37cad34326b6e6f9.jpeg

Didn’t stop the cardinal from stopping by. 

908F9129-1CB9-4720-B07E-B4BED1DBD0D6.thumb.jpeg.884b1581d00d1471e5752f2b34c0cefa.jpeg

We also sold our old Gator. It went to the bushwhacker who is returning in a few weeks to do some work. Loaded and ready to go. 

C89821E9-9136-4AC7-BCEC-51A24BB37265.thumb.jpeg.c84f62e31b1a18a9c06c48ae68105e4e.jpeg

Father and son are both equally excited, maybe the son more. 

E3EC7B0E-B3A7-40ED-BD97-9E42B81CA375.thumb.jpeg.953794e0a738402122c55cb553e2ba2f.jpeg

And this “memory” appeared today on Lisa’s FB page. What a coincidence. Owen was about a year and a half and he was equally excited as the new owner’s son. 

90312159-C492-44AC-A4DA-BC21C473FD7F.jpeg.e5e907144653dfe23d69f73f5153ed57.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 14

Next, just pictures, which are easier ...

The beautiful bride and me....

Bride and me.jpg

Her bucket

Bucket.jpg

The place where the religious ceremony will take place (chuppa)

Chuppa.jpg

The renowned chef came to greet the early guests.... As u can see, I was quite elegant in comparison to the "surroundings".... But got plenty of compliments for my shirt 😉

Chef.jpg

ME 😟

DANI.jpg

The ceremony under the chuppa

ceremony.jpg

The food was very disappointing (taken into account that the chef had a 2* Michelin restaurant...), so some neighbors at our table ordered..... the kids' menu 😁

Kids menu.jpg

Edited by dani negreanu
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

The 4th is right around the corner, can’t believe November is almost here. 

That means the heat in the house is going to get turned on soon.😐

I very much dislike the sound of the furnace. However, I dislike being cold even more.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

The wedding was lovely, and I did dance the night away -- until 11.30PM, which is a LOT...

Trying to post some of the videos I took, problems with my IPhone.

I'll try one movie, let's see if it works.....

OK, it is a short one, it loaded !!! The "atmosphere" at the wedding 😁

Looks like a lively crowd on the dance floor!!!

11 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yes, unless it goes deep requiring more than a typical procedure.

Thanks, Ocean Boy.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank you so much. I was half tempted once I cross the threshold from the gangway and on to the ship to kneel down and kiss the floor then thought of all the passengers shoes that had been walking on it and thought maybe not.

I vote for maybe not.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

Is the booster shot everyone is getting, new or just a 3rd shot of what was already given previously?  When Jack and I went to Walmart for our booster shot we were informed that we are getting a 3rd shot exactly like the 2nd. I googled and I think that's what it is but CC has the most current, up to date info!!😏

Pfizer’s booster is a 3rd shot exactly like the first 2. Moderna is a half of what the fullest 2 were because its effect lasts longer. 
J&J people are being advised to get Pfizer or Moderna for their booster as long as it has been more than two months since their first shot. 
That’s the latest. 

• Like 4

Just now, jagsfan said:

Pfizer’s booster is a 3rd shot exactly like the first 2. Moderna is a half of what the fullest 2 were because its effect lasts longer. 
J&J people are being advised to get Pfizer or Moderna for their booster as long as it has been more than two months since their first shot. 
That’s the latest. 

J&J folks are fine opting for a second J&J.

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

We are family!!

@Sea DogI always pat the side of the plane’s doorway as I board.
So far I’ve had a couple of “it almost happeneds”, but landed safely every time.  
I think I’ll start doing that when I board a cruise ship. 

Edited by jagsfan
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

A few shots from the day. It was a frosty morning, literally. 

CF065302-806B-4939-8E6D-4201FCD3C106.thumb.jpeg.b25dbf22e16463fe37cad34326b6e6f9.jpeg

We also sold our old Gator. It went to the bushwhacker who is returning in a few weeks to do some work. Loaded and ready to go. 

Father and son are both equally excited, maybe the son more. 

E3EC7B0E-B3A7-40ED-BD97-9E42B81CA375.thumb.jpeg.953794e0a738402122c55cb553e2ba2f.jpeg

And this “memory” appeared today on Lisa’s FB page. What a coincidence. Owen was about a year and a half and he was equally excited as the new owner’s son. 

90312159-C492-44AC-A4DA-BC21C473FD7F.jpeg.e5e907144653dfe23d69f73f5153ed57.jpeg

We haven't seen the frost on the grass yet, but it's been down right chilly in the mornings here.

I'm sure your helper is grateful to have bought gator.

It's so ironic how the memory pictures show up on these occasions!

7 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Her bucket

The renowned chef came to greet the early guests.... As u can see, I was quite elegant in comparison to the "surroundings".... But got plenty of compliments for my shirt 😉

ME 😟

The food was very disappointing (taken into account that the chef had a 2* Michelin restaurant...), so some neighbors at our table ordered..... the kids' menu 😁

Bride and me.jpg

Chef.jpg

Chuppa.jpg

DANI.jpg

ceremony.jpg

Kids menu.jpg

Beautiful picture of you and the Bride, Dani!  A shame the food wasn't good, but great that you had a wonderful evening dancing.  I thought only the Rabbi and Bride and Groom stood under the chuppa?

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

That means the heat in the house is going to get turned in soon.😐

Not here!  It's been on for a couple of days already in our house😟

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, island lady said:

Yeah, just not worth it.  Plus wondering what your feet are resting on below you in the dark....eeww!  

Years ago I lived in a house with about 20 other people on the Iniversity of MN campus. We would make a grocery bag of popcorn and sneak it in. One time there were so many of us it got tiresome passing the bag up and down the row. Suddenly the one in charge of the "bag" was sending cartons of popcorn down to everyone. We didn't know until we got home that he picked the cartons from under the seats. 

BIG EEEWWW for sure.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Bride and me.jpg

Her bucket

Bucket.jpg

Chuppa.jpg

Chef.jpg

ME 😟

DANI.jpg

ceremony.jpg

Kids menu.jpg

You certainly shone  in that gorgeous top!

I’ve never seen a chuppa in such an elegant setting. That’s beautiful.

And lastly, a little touch of America, Hellmann’s mayonnaise in a little packet just like we save and keep in the car!

• Like 2