Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

38 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Were you 18 when you graduated ,if so what is your birthday month ? I am trying to determine which one of us can lay claim to be oldest person to post on this board.

Sounds like we are close.  You can be the oldest if you want.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I remember 18!  At midnight on my actual birthday, I showed my real ID to our favorite bartender who thought I was 18 all along.  You could drink at 18 in New York, this was 1968.  Bartender was annoyed with me but I always tipped above and beyond so all was forgiven🤪

I never had a issue drinking at 17 in NYC,  I worked in Wall Street area so had a business suite and I am 6’ 4”.  So I started drinking at 17 in 1967 😁😁 never got questioned on my age, 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, singinalot said:

Yes, we love Tampa/Clearwater. We'll be buying in the Odessa/Keystone area. The zoo was a lot of fun and so crazy to see it absolutely empty. The animals were all out and seemed eager to say hi to us 🙂

We are only a few miles away. NW Hillsborough county.

• Like 1

Joining in on page 360.  Survived Snowmageddon 21 in Texas in the past week, so I caught up on a lot of reading on Cruise Critic. Have a sweet adopted cat who looks a lot like Lucy, but she lives inside with our old little dog. 

IMG_2981.jpg.a35d58055385caf45cb3497b3b39816c.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mal said:

Joining in on page 360.  Survived Snowmageddon 21 in Texas in the past week, so I caught up on a lot of reading on Cruise Critic. Have a sweet adopted cat who looks a lot like Lucy, but she lives inside with our old little dog. 

She's precious!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mal said:

We have two cats we got a a non kill shelter , one Gracie looks exactly like your kitty , her brother is a rag doll cat twice the size of Gracie.

• Like 3

Graycie is our very first cat.  We fell in love with our "grandkitty" when our son got married. When Graycie was advertised on social media, we jumped at her. I don't know why we waited so long to have a kitty in our family.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, George C said:

I never had a issue drinking at 17 in NYC,  I worked in Wall Street area so had a business suite and I am 6’ 4”.  So I started drinking at 17 in 1967 😁😁 never got questioned on my age, 

Would not be the same today.  One of the shocks in Alaska at the age of 60 was being asked for ID when buying a beer.  For a brief second I assumed the cashier thought I was 18.  

• Like 3