Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

There is someone in my rollcall that I wonder about.  It is either a bot or they are using voice to text as Every Word Is Capitalized Which Makes It Very Hard To Read.

Are they new members to CC, with minimal posts?  That would make me wonder more. I do voice posts and it never uses capitals on every word. I guess with the new I’m not a computer test, if they never return you will know the answer. 

• Like 1

The last of the soybeans came off the other day and the winter wheat is planted. Corn started today. 

They worked through the day with the beans. 

They are dusty. 

IMG_7395.thumb.jpeg.c58428ff77b0f029633349021cf13232.jpeg

Many loads left. 

IMG_7379.thumb.jpeg.e8acda917ce1c4922e4d0eda17a783d3.jpeg

And they worked as late as they could into the night. Once the dew sets in, the combine stops. 

IMG_7387.thumb.jpeg.922d8c35ec4766f7d1ded38b6e76f1b0.jpeg

• Like 4

Owen also had his first hockey game of the season on Saturday. He scored two goals and they won.  Unfortunately their coach had a stroke earlier in the week and it will be a while until he is back.  Some other have parents stepped in to help coach. The best thing the kids can do is play their best and make him proud. 

Their regular goalie had to work so they had a kid play up who was 15.  Here he is beside Owen, at the end of the game, so can see the size difference. Owen helped him with the gear post game. Our normal goalie is taller than Owen and about 30 pounds heavier.  Our helper did a great job.

IMG_7404.thumb.jpeg.d8f3a6cc0fbb4d59efd3617c381c4d6a.jpeg

Owen leading the team out at warm up.  The team is U18 so it is comprised of boys 15-18.  

End of the game celebration.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Are they new members to CC, with minimal posts?  That would make me wonder more. I do voice posts and it never uses capitals on every word. I guess with the new I’m not a computer test, if they never return you will know the answer. 

Not a CC rollcall but they aren't a newbie, so not sure.