Would you choose any of these ships?

drsel

Why would you not choose them? Ships don't get sick people do. By the time anyone is sailing on those ships any viruses that might have been on the ship swill be long dead.

5 minutes ago, zqvol said:

Why would you not choose them? Ships don't get sick people do. By the time anyone is sailing on those ships any viruses that might have been on the ship swill be long dead.

I've always said the best time to eat at a restaurant is shortly after a poor health inspection report.  Same goes for ships.  I'd gladly sail a ship that was recently dragged through the mud due to an outbreak.  :classic_tongue:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zqvol said:

2 hours ago, Aquahound said:

I've always said the best time to eat at a restaurant is shortly after a poor health inspection report.  Same goes for ships.  I'd gladly sail a ship that was recently dragged through the mud due to an outbreak.  :classic_tongue:

You guys are being way too rational!  😄😄

• Like 1

I've always said the best time to eat at a restaurant is shortly after a poor health inspection report.  Same goes for ships.  I'd gladly sail a ship that was recently dragged through the mud due to an outbreak.  tongue.png&key=75fd8f09d87a469e5e8ed2dc649c633c5b0688c2e7728f1074ee3203fb6322c6

That is provided they give you a fabulous deal as a big incentive to book it

Any of them,  if the itinerary is right and the price is right...

As far as changing  our cabin.. no.... we use our cabin a lot... so we only pick ones we like.

When...... really everybody is just guessing..... there is no real peg in the sand yet...

and lots of people involved  from many countries, governments and cruise lines

Cheers to one day Don