Emerald Obstructed

janetz

Looking at a Panama cruise on the Emerald and considering an obstructed view cabin, forward on the Emerald deck

Seems like there are a few right between lifeboats. 
When I go to book it says fully obstructed.

Are the deck plans correct on the Princess website?

Thanks ahead 😊

It's been my experience that no matter what obstructed view cabin you book, even if it's one you know has a totally open view, the booking note always says "fully obstructed."   But the deck plans are accurate and renmar's website is a goldmine of reliable information. 

Best deal on P.  I like to book the ones aft because there a number that have no obstruction at all (e.g., E633 or E702).  They give you easy access to the rear elevators for getting to Skywalkers and  the Adagio Bar, great places for reading and watching the sea.  Also aft cabins will put you near the self laundry.

Renmar and his wife (Theo and Anke) put a lot of effort into getting those pictures and all of us here owe them a great big THANK YOU for doing so. Those images have helped quite a few folks decide on cabins by letting them know exactly what the view would be. If you ever get to cruise with them be sure to tell them, "Dank je!"

47 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Renmar and his wife (Theo and Anke) put a lot of effort into getting those pictures and all of us here owe them a great big THANK YOU for doing so. Those images have helped quite a few folks decide on cabins by letting them know exactly what the view would be. If you ever get to cruise with them be sure to tell them, "Dank je!"

Thanks Michael for your kind words.

I like to let everybody know that I transferred all the picture that are on my website to 🛳️deckplans dot com with the understanding that they always be free to view for everybody. My website will still be available but there won't be any upgrades of pictures especially for the new ships but 🛳️deckplans will do a good job of getting those when they come available.

Theo

4 hours ago, Renmar said:

Thanks Michael for your kind words.

I like to let everybody know that I transferred all the picture that are on my website to 🛳️deckplans dot com with the understanding that they always be free to view for everybody. My website will still be available but there won't be any upgrades of pictures especially for the new ships but 🛳️deckplans will do a good job of getting those when they come available.

Theo

I hope you and Anke can cruise again without some stupid restrictions. Chris and I would love to sail with you two again. We have met some pretty cool people cruising but only a few who are "special" to us. You two are definitely in that group. Keep yourselves safe and both of us really hope to cruise with you again.

Note: Tell Anke that I had toast and ham for breakfast the other day. 😁