Next Cancellation dates?

darknightsdespiser

Just now, Musky Ike said:

Partial restart scheduled for July 1 so if they follow the same MO I would not expect to hear updated cancellations list until June. 

Yeah, I heard this date too. Even though many people dont expect the cruising be back by Autumn, I still believe that none of the compnaies want to miss an opportunity to earn money during summer. I really hope that the situation will settle in the upcomming weeks. May in Europe is a period full of various celebrations. I expect Europe to announce something closer to June or in June.

1 hour ago, Roger88 said:

Yeah, I heard this date too. Even though many people dont expect the cruising be back by Autumn, I still believe that none of the compnaies want to miss an opportunity to earn money during summer. I really hope that the situation will settle in the upcomming weeks. May in Europe is a period full of various celebrations. I expect Europe to announce something closer to June or in June.

Octoberfest has been cancelled ...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Musky Ike said:

Partial restart scheduled for July 1 so if they follow the same MO I would not expect to hear updated cancellations list until June. 

In regards to re-start dates I’ve heard July 15, June 30, but US ports are closed to cruise ships until July 25 per 100 day order.  Nothing has been mentioned anywhere about Europe ports or Britain.  
I have cruises booked but will not make final payment until there is more information as I am still waiting on fcc from cancelled April cruise.  Not giving them more money.

12 hours ago, darknightsdespiser said:

Anyone know when the next announcement will be? We moved our Norway cruise from June to August and 90 pc sure this won't happen either now.  Currently Princess still have my money for the cancelled one and also the deposit for the new one. 

If you're pretty sure it won't happen, I would cancel the one you have a deposit down on sooner vs later.  If it does look to still be on at the end of July, I'm pretty sure you could just book it at that time.  And hopefully, by then, you will have your refund from Princess for that canceled cruise.  

10 hours ago, Musky Ike said:

sounds good

Cruise or cruisetour begins between Your final payment due date Cancel By
July 1 – July 31, 2020 60 days before departure^ 48 hours before departure
August 1 – October 15, 2020 60 days before departure^ 30 days before departure
  • Like 1

Thanks all; reluctant to cancel meantime as if it does go would be really ****** off if couldn't get decent cabin. Basing the assumption of not going on the UK government's assertion that we will be locked down until next year! It is all very confusing, just wish they would at least hurry up with the refund of the first one!