Zaandam & Rotterdam in Port Everglades Tuesday 28th April 2020

VMax1700

Well, with just about 20 minutes to go (theoretically) you'd expect to see something from Rotterdam's funnels or the longshoremen's white pickup truck, wouldn't you?  Wonder if she'll really be going at 1830?

1 minute ago, Av8rix said:

Well, with just about 20 minutes to go (theoretically) you'd expect to see something from Rotterdam's funnels or the longshoremen's white pickup truck, wouldn't you?  Wonder if she'll really be going at 1830?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Roy

Anyone else having trouble with the web cams?  I finally have a live picture on the Ft Lauderdale web cam, but could not get any live pictures for the last 30 minutes. (Not on Port Everglades either). So missed some sail aways, but hope to see our 2 ladies leave. 

2 minutes ago, wandb said:

Anyone else having trouble with the web cams?  I finally have a live picture on the Ft Lauderdale web cam, but could not get any live pictures for the last 30 minutes. (Not on Port Everglades either). So missed some sail aways, but hope to see our 2 ladies leave. 

Cameras are fine for me.

3 minutes ago, wandb said:

1 minute ago, JazzyV said:

Cameras are fine for me.

Fine for me too!

4 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

The birds are certainly making a racket!  I wonder if they are nesting on top of the webcam...

It's a real spring like sound.  Sweet. (unless you are a shift worker trying to get some sleep!)

Just now, rafinmd said:

Since I fell down today would you like to start the thread for Zuiderdam and Zaandam (and Coral Princess) for tomorrow?

Roy

I did apologize on yesterday's thread for jumping in, but I just wanted to make sure that all the sailaway gang knew that there were Dam ships to be watched!

If you wish I will be your deputy and start tomorrow's thread! 😉

2 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

I did apologize on yesterday's thread for jumping in, but I just wanted to make sure that all the sailaway gang knew that there were Dam ships to be watched!

If you wish I will be your deputy and start tomorrow's thread! 😉

Please do.

Roy😊