Princess Rep Experiences

cltnccruisers

We've seen a lot of complaints leveled against Princess and other lines for their handling of FCC and refunds during this crisis.  I'm sure some are valid but others are just squeaky wheel noise.  So I wanted to post what I consider our very positive experience with Princess.

I have to give high praise to the Princess Reps we have worked with so far.  From helping locate our minor granddaughters' FCC to helping us reconfigure from 3 balconies to 3 mini-suites when a boyfriend was added to the mix, the reps were very understanding, friendly and efficient.  This is only our second cruise with Princess so I'm not as familiar with their website as I am with others so I really needed the help.  In the end we are booked into 3 midship mini-suites with Princess Plus using about 90% of our FCC.  Now we wait for the CC refund  and hope that we can use the remaining bonus FCC onboard - that would be the icing on the cake.

KUDOS to the Princess Reps for helping us through these times!!  🥇🥇🥇 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

It's always nice to hear a good positive story.  Good for you and enjoy your cruise.  Have a wonderful Saturday

Thanks.  I'm hoping to hear more.

Missing baseball.  Go Bucs!!

cltnccruisers;  yes I am missing the Reds playing right now.  Hopefully they will be playing limited by Jun.  However, we were told they won't be playing in Cincinnati.  All their games will be in Arizona at the spring training field.

5 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

All their games will be in Arizona at the spring training field.

that was just a proposal - and no way the players would agree to that being away from home and basically in cornteen 

more likely a realign of teams by region … east, central, west … to reduce travel

5 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

cltnccruisers;  yes I am missing the Reds playing right now.  Hopefully they will be playing limited by Jun.  However, we were told they won't be playing in Cincinnati.  All their games will be in Arizona at the spring training field.

That will be strange if it happens.  I wonder if the big names who may not need the money will show up.  I wouldn't mind that so much since I watch AAA as much as the bigs.  We're fortunate to have have a beautiful new stadium to watch the Charlotte Knights play.  It's a nice affordable experience.

6 minutes ago, voljeep said:

that was just a proposal - and no way the players would agree to that being away from home and basically in cornteen 

more likely a realign of teams by region … east, central, west … to reduce travel

voljeep;  the Reds organization has stated if and when they do get to play they will be playing in Arizona with the teams that are part of the cactus league.  So that would be Reds, Indians, Dodgers, Diamondbacks, White Sox, Rangers, Angels, Royals, Marinars, Padres, Cubs.  I think that is all the teams

So the Grapefruit League might be treated similarly.  But enough about the national pastime.  I'm still hoping to see some positive stories about cruiser experiences with the reps.  Negative stories, too, I guess.  😀

13 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

voljeep;  the Reds organization has stated if and when they do get to play they will be playing in Arizona with the teams that are part of the cactus league.  So that would be Reds, Indians, Dodgers, Diamondbacks, White Sox, Rangers, Angels, Royals, Marinars, Padres, Cubs.  I think that is all the teams

Add: S.F. Giants.

My Princess rep, a cruise planner, is good.  Each time I call, he knows the kind of cabin I want.  He knows who is going.  He knows we want transfers.  He knows that I alway have future cruise deposits on file.  What more could I ask?

3 hours ago, Cruiserkenn said:

My Princess rep, a cruise planner, is good.  Each time I call, he knows the kind of cabin I want.  He knows who is going.  He knows we want transfers.  He knows that I alway have future cruise deposits on file.  What more could I ask?

So it sounds like you cruise on Princess a lot - maybe exclusively.  This was only our second with Princess with others on NCL, RCCL and X.  By comparison, the Princess Reps were head and shoulders above the others.  It's enough to make us consider Princess more.