Getaway December 2020 NY Gone?!?

BoundForSea

Hi all. Well I booked one room for Christmas week out of NY and was going to book the second today for my mother and.... all the Getaway sailings for December dont show up for booking anymore???? Its still in my account page as active. If I cant book my mother on the sailing we can’t go! Anyone know whats going on?  The Gem still comes up as available for December out of NY. 

There was 7 & 8 day Bahamas/FL and the Westbound TransA from Barcelona. All disappeared. 

Thanks all. 

Edited by BoundForSea

1 hour ago, BoundForSea said:

Hi all. Well I booked one room for Christmas week out of NY and was going to book the second today for my mother and.... all the Getaway sailings for December dont show up for booking anymore???? Its still in my account page as active. If I cant book my mother on the sailing we can’t go! Anyone know whats going on?  The Gem still comes up as available for December out of NY. 

There was 7 & 8 day Bahamas/FL and the Westbound TransA from Barcelona. All disappeared. 

Thanks all. 

You are fooling yourself if you believe any cruises will actually sail out of NYC in 2020.

I just went and looked and the transatlantic and 2  Bahamas cruises are on the website for now. I’ve been worrying that they may not have the Getaway sailing in Europe and there for not have her NYC cruises or my NYC-Miami repositioning. 

I’m optimistic. In the event it doesnt go, well Ill be happy to layer another 25% on top of my first 125% this is replacing from this coming Sunday from NY. 

7 months from now.... I’m optimistic my family and I can spend Christmas on the 7ni FL and GSC route in a 2bdrm Haven Suite. 

The cruises are in the Travel agent system still. 

26 minutes ago, BoundForSea said:

I’m optimistic. In the event it doesnt go, well Ill be happy to layer another 25% on top of my first 125% this is replacing from this coming Sunday from NY. 

7 months from now.... I’m optimistic my family and I can spend Christmas on the 7ni FL and GSC route in a 2bdrm Haven Suite. 

The cruises are in the Travel agent system still. 

Optimism is fine but so is realism. I live in NY. Trust me when I tell you there is no way cruises will sail out of NYC in 2020. Other ports possibly but not New York.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, shof515 said:

most likely canceled since the Getaway is no longer any cruising in Europe and there is no need to re-locate a ship to NY

Interestingly the Getaway looks like it's on its way to Europe right now.