New Itinerary screens to accept on rcl site

Ok I got the new cwc and couldnt lift and shift, but the new offer yesterday, I could do 2 weeks of jewel for approx same as 9 day jewel. Kudos to a miracle worker TA, but one cabin is kind of close to the front but just down from other, I'm thrilled, but went in looking to see what cabins were open.

New screen you had to click and agree to, to even see prices and cabins. Sign of things to come. Not only higher than expected port fees last night, but today itinerary screen. I guess they expect changes?  I was trying to pick 2 consecutive weeks from these choices. Iternary changes in our future? 

The only thing I could think of was Belize isnt on any itinerary and used to be with roatan. Idk, I didnt memorize them last night other than one had the perfect day in coco cay. 

20200518_110805450.jpeg

20200518_110959907.jpeg

20200518_111102732.jpeg

20200518_111140544.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

I never have issues with Royal Site, even when many others have. But since AM problems with Senior and Handicapped Rooms... As stated above the Itinerary Change is nothing new. On top that last 6 months been many adjustments in originally published Cruises as many added Coco Cay. Even had 4 mine changed to include that stop

I, too, keep receiving this same change itinerary screen on cruises booked as well as future cruises I have been checking prices on.  But no change in itinerary for any of them.  I suspect their IT people are preparing website for future changes.

8 hours ago, firefly333 said:

When I saw that my first thought was they expect to see iternary changes when they start back up

No, I booked my January cruise before any of this mess hit and the screen was coming up back then. Though I am sure you are corrwct about changes happening when they do start back up.

17 hours ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Shows up on a couple of my cruises now; but there is no change to the itinerary. 

Every time we've seen this notice, it was because either the itinerary or the port order was reversed from what was displayed on the main booking screen.