Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

On 10/6/2022 at 1:13 PM, Charles4515 said:

I enjoyed the webinar too but the elephant in the room for me is that Celebrity does not cruise Glacier Bay. When I do a return cruise to Alaska it will be on Holland America again or Princess. Since Princess has sailings that do both Glacier Bay and Hubbard I am leaning to do Princess next time. 

You will love it!

Cheers

2 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

We're approaching the 14th.  How many points are you expecting?

The Australia/New Zealand webinar that we watched in September, that should post tomorrow was 5 points!

Edited by AkSusan

2 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I got my 5 points today as well as the points for the days I spent in quarantine on the last cruise on the Equinox.  

I received mine. Can you expound in the points you received for your days in quarantine?  My DW was in quarantine on our last cruise for 4 days and I don't recall any extra points for her.

6 minutes ago, Mike-Cruisin said:

I received mine. Can you expound in the points you received for your days in quarantine?  My DW was in quarantine on our last cruise for 4 days and I don't recall any extra points for her.

There weren't extra points, but I received points for all 10 days even though I was in quarantine for 3 days.  I expect a refund for those 3 days so those 3 days are actually bonus days because I didn't pay for them.  I'll let you know if they take back the points after they actually process my refund.

• Thanks 1

Finally.  5 points showed up in the past hour.  98 total Club Points from the PUP program over the past ~2.5 years.  Averages out to about a 12-14 night cruise (balcony) per year which is equivalent to what we had been doing pre-pandemic.

Edited by mahdnc

26 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

I got mine too. Only 2046 to go to reach Zenith.🤣

I got mine too.  We board the Silhouette a week from tomorrow, so my 2165 to go for zenith will go down to about 2053 - although I may have booked the cruise under a double point offer, in which case it might be under 2K.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I feel obligated to say that 5 points were just credited.  Woo hoo.

Us too.

I was sceptical as the 10 PUP points (1C.C point)for the Australia/ New Zealand quiz wasn’t added. I sent screen shots of the notice that I was given at the end of the quiz, but they said they hadn’t any record of it and the screen shot wasn’t dated!🙈

It is dated as can be seen on the attachment. 
I suppose they are saying there is no proof when I did the quiz, only when I took the screenshot.

34F60563-95D3-45EC-9BA4-1B90E6684E6D.thumb.jpeg.9b03aa2205ae19556c61f4aa6c9c00e6.jpeg