Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

21 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Here is the updated chart showing PUP events by year to give you some idea of historical frequency.  It does not include PUP events that were based on social media activity (there weren't that many of them).  The event count did not take into account whether it was only a 10 point event or the cherished 50 pointer--they were both counted as a single event (see Post 8454 if you want to see points awarded).  Finally the event is counted against the year that the points were awarded.

image.png.f063055cc7a70690c95263bd76aac032.png

what was in 2024?did I miss something?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

what was in 2024?did I miss something?

A webinar in December that was credited in January. All the activities were counted that way (the year it was certified). 

• Like 2

All the activities were counted against the year that they were credited (not certified) because it was easier to count that way. 

6 hours ago, Sunny Pearl said:

Maybe we'll get a Power Up opportunity as a Valentine Gift  🥰  😍💙🧡🛳️

They are certainly tailing off- PUP’s were created in Lockdown (2020) to maintain our interest in cruising.

Edited by upwarduk
  • Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.e65b6cc9a9638fb740b7a7e254f9123b.jpeg

Exciting news: We’re getting ready for a special webinar with Celebrity Cruises President Laura Hodges Bethge. We’ll talk about this year’s President’s Cruise, Celebrity Edge® in Australia, the launch of our newest groundbreaking ship Celebrity AscentSM, and more, including the always popular Q&A section—driven by you! So, if you have a question you’d love to hear answered, now’s your chance.

Submit questions by February 15 and stay tuned for the broadcast date. We look forward to hearing from you.

SUBMIT QUESTIONS NOW

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

Ah, another garbage PR event where she completely avoids discussing any real concerns.

It was worth 30 PowerUp Points last time.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gerelmx said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e65b6cc9a9638fb740b7a7e254f9123b.jpeg

Exciting news: We’re getting ready for a special webinar with Celebrity Cruises President Laura Hodges Bethge. We’ll talk about this year’s President’s Cruise, Celebrity Edge® in Australia, the launch of our newest groundbreaking ship Celebrity AscentSM, and more, including the always popular Q&A section—driven by you! So, if you have a question you’d love to hear answered, now’s your chance.

Submit questions by February 15 and stay tuned for the broadcast date. We look forward to hearing from you.

SUBMIT QUESTIONS NOW

Yes! Another webinar! I only need one point to reach Elite!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2024 at 8:16 PM, mahasamatman said:

Since I have multiple cruises booked in March and April, none of which is on Celebrity, I expect this to be another case of "viewing" a Celebrity webinar while cruising on a competing line. I find that somehow ironic.

I hope the streaming package works on your new cruise line.

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2024 at 4:57 PM, CaroleSS said:

My one question was:

Can we expect an improvement in food quality any time soon?

We just got off the Ascemt and the food in the MDR was excellent. In November the MDR food  & menu was much better than it was mid year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, patty1955 said:

My question: why do you favor suite guest over loyalty guests?

Suite guests pay plenty to be favored. Loyalty guests are getting a freebie. In any case Loyalty guests are treated pretty well on Celebrity. I am not complaining.