Cancelled drink package refund question

30 business days, the day they said would be the latest I would have it, has come and gone. When I called at 30 calendar days, the explanation was that the computer system somehow didn't set the automatic refund in motion and said oops our mistake, it now has to be manually processed. Time for another call.

My  drink package and dining package were cancelled by RC on May 6 when I did a Lift & Shift.  I called yesterday to ask when I would receive the refund as I was initially told 30 days and then 45 days and now I am told it would be another week or two.

I also have been waiting for a partial refund due to a lowered price for a cruise since May 16 and was told that was processed yesterday so should be on my bank account in a few days.  I will wait and see and if it's not there by the end of the week, I will call again.

37 minutes ago, Preziosa said:

Do anyone have a good phone No. I have not Got my refund.

How long ago did you cancel your drink package?  As you can see, for some people, it's taking 45 to 60 days at this point for them to issue refunds for those. If it's been longer than that, you can get the phone number off the Royal Caribbean website, that's the number I always use.