Do you even want to cruise again?

crusinbanjo

My answer is NO, and especially not on Silversea.  Silversea cheats charter customers. I bought a cabin on Playbill Aug 31 cruise.Silversea canceled cruise. Playbill says that Silversea refuses refunds bc ‘they have no money.’Silversea only offers me 2 tranches of coupons which force me to pay more and take TWO cruises (one in 2021, other in 2022) to recoup cash value. Playbill says this decision was made by Silversea board of directors.  Shameful. ROBBERY!  I am complaining to Better Business Bureau and all other available advocacy organizations.  Meanwhile I strongly suggest avoiding this cruise line.

41 minutes ago, herold said:

My answer is NO, and especially not on Silversea.  Silversea cheats charter customers. I bought a cabin on Playbill Aug 31 cruise.Silversea canceled cruise. Playbill says that Silversea refuses refunds bc ‘they have no money.’Silversea only offers me 2 tranches of coupons which force me to pay more and take TWO cruises (one in 2021, other in 2022) to recoup cash value. Playbill says this decision was made by Silversea board of directors.  Shameful. ROBBERY!  I am complaining to Better Business Bureau and all other available advocacy organizations.  Meanwhile I strongly suggest avoiding this cruise line.

While I understand being disappointed and angry I think your issue is more with Playbill than Silversea.   The Silversea refusal due to not having any money makes no sense.   

On 7/11/2020 at 9:19 PM, Lirio said:

Hello Friends,

Have you seen the following news?

I want to cruise, but I will only get inside a ship after the vacin and in case the crusie company demand every and each one in the ship to take the vacinm crew and guests.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/03/two-cruise-ships-hit-by-coronavirus-weeks-after-industry-restarts?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

On 7/11/2020 at 9:19 PM, Lirio said:

On 8/3/2020 at 3:28 PM, Lirio said:

I want to cruise, but I will only get inside a ship after the vacin and in case the crusie company demand every and each one in the ship to take the vacinm crew and guests.

Obrigada.

• 2 weeks later...