Not Getting Elite Early Booking E-mail

omynameistaken

Is anyone else having a problem getting their e-mail's from Princess regarding the Elite booking notice? Apparently one went out the other day for 2021-2022 West Coast Americas voyages. We never received the one that was sent out for the Tahiti sailings in 21-22 either.  I have several friends who are Elite and having the same problem. I called Princess and they double checked my e-mail and said we should be getting them. I have double checked spam and nothing there either. If anyone received the West Coast Voyage e-mail could you share the downloadable file on here please. I asked Princess to send another and they didn't have access to it... #wierd   

I haven't gotten the last three that they sent out.  Nor have I received any emails from Princess for at least two months now.  Calling has done nothing to help either.  When this happened a couple of years ago, the Captain's Circle folks were able to help but the latest person I spoke to was unwilling to engage them.  Will probably write to them and hope someone who can help reads the email.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MsDolly said:

I haven’t seen the email either and I was hoping to book, grrrr

We can still book but we just won't have any insight on what is offered. I was hoping someone would share the PDF file they received on their e-mails.

7 minutes ago, omynameistaken said:

We can still book but we just won't have any insight on what is offered. I was hoping someone would share the PDF file they received on their e-mails.

I didn't get the email but have attached the PDF and Excel files that they had released to TAs. 

2021-2022WestCoastReferenceFlyer.pdf 2021-22WestCoastSailingSchedulewithfaresandamenities.xls

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I didn't get the email but have attached the PDF and Excel files that they had released to TAs. 

2021-2022WestCoastReferenceFlyer.pdf 528.51 kB · 1 download 2021-22WestCoastSailingSchedulewithfaresandamenities.xls 105.5 kB · 1 download

Thank you so much!!!

• Like 2

I have never received one. I have been elite for years and have over 100 cruise credits with Princess and I have never received one. I have called Princess I have talk to the Captain Circle person at Princess and I have talk to the Captain Circle host on cruises. None of it is ever done any good. I’ve given up on them.

6 hours ago, Sea Day Cruiser said:

I have never received one. I have been elite for years and have over 100 cruise credits with Princess and I have never received one. I have called Princess I have talk to the Captain Circle person at Princess and I have talk to the Captain Circle host on cruises. None of it is ever done any good. I’ve given up on them.

That would drive me crazy!

Didn't receive one either nor have I ever received the last minute sale email offers we signed up for years ago. Yes, I know they would not be sending them out now but just saying that I've never received them in the past......called several times to no avail.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, candide333 said:

I haven’t received the Elite emails  either in quite sometime.  I just tried to access the new West Coast Sale, but the Princess site is not showing the sale, even though it is July 7th. 

Are you signed in?  The cruises are there for me as long as I am sign in to the website.

• Like 1

Booked the Majestic this morning. TWo weeks Oct 23 and 30. Looks like the ships is booking quickly (I only checked balconies).

Travel agent booked for us.

Never got the Elite emails. Just what we read on these boards.

Edited by san diego sue
  • Like 1

I do not get Elite email either. 

After reading this thread I went to the Princess website, signed in, and looked at the coastal cruise that I wanted and am currently booked on.  All cabin categories say "Pricing Not Available."  Interesting as I looked early this morning, knowing of this sale, w/o signing in and before reading this thread.  All prices were listed and not discounted from when I booked last month.

I wonder what is going on here?

36 minutes ago, JudithLynne said:

I do not get Elite email either. 

After reading this thread I went to the Princess website, signed in, and looked at the coastal cruise that I wanted and am currently booked on.  All cabin categories say "Pricing Not Available."  Interesting as I looked early this morning, knowing of this sale, w/o signing in and before reading this thread.  All prices were listed and not discounted from when I booked last month.

I wonder what is going on here?

I am on the web site right now and can see prices so I'm not sure what's going on maybe call your travel agent. Princess is struggling for sure. We just booked Oct. 30th on the Majestic 

1 hour ago, san diego sue said:

Booked the Majestic this morning. TWo weeks Oct 23 and 30. Looks like the ships is booking quickly (I only checked balconies).

Travel agent booked for us.

Never got the Elite emails. Just what we read on these boards.

We just booked Oct. 30th also. I've always wanted to be on a ship on Halloween  🥳

9 minutes ago, omynameistaken said:

We just booked Oct. 30th also. I've always wanted to be on a ship on Halloween  🥳

We were on the Majestic last Halloween!  It was very festive - decorations everywhere and many of the crew were dressed for the occasion.  Lots of fun.

• Like 2