Happy Birthday cabin door sign

Long time cruiser but this is a 1st for us. Wife & I are booked on the Harmony this coming Feb. Daughter & family are cruising with us. We have adjoining cabins. We will be boarding the ship on our daughter's birthday. Wondering if anyone on this board knows what the procedure is or if there is someone I can contact with Royal to have a Happy Birthday sign waiting on her cabin door when we go to our cabins.

Going to try to do Chop's that evening for dinner & I know I can get with our server to arrange for a group to sing Happy Birthday but not sure who to contact concerning the door sign. Any information that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Tim

15 minutes ago, cruisin4kicks said:

Long time cruiser but this is a 1st for us. Wife & I are booked on the Harmony this coming Feb. Daughter & family are cruising with us. We have adjoining cabins. We will be boarding the ship on our daughter's birthday. Wondering if anyone on this board knows what the procedure is or if there is someone I can contact with Royal to have a Happy Birthday sign waiting on her cabin door when we go to our cabins.

Going to try to do Chop's that evening for dinner & I know I can get with our server to arrange for a group to sing Happy Birthday but not sure who to contact concerning the door sign. Any information that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Tim

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/happy-birthday-bright-room-decor-package

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

Hi Carol. What is wrong with the Chrome browser? Clicked on the link you provided & got the following response...

400 Bad Request

Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

nginx/1.17.0

So tried the Chrome Incognito browser & clicked on the link again & got exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Tim

I purchased Happy Birthday banner from the Dollar store and attached with magnets on the door.  I had it in my carryon, once she was in her cabin, I put it on her door.  She was surprised to see it when she left her cabin later.

• Like 2

RCIs decorations are nice but you can get more and better for cheaper on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07XHPN6PB/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Granted you won’t them on your door upon arrival but you can have your spouse wait for you at bar or other venue while you decorate.  The dollar tree also has them for cheap then you can throw them away at the end of the cruise. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RETNAVY1996 said:

If you have someone in your party that can get to the door before you all, we have used a company called magnates on the cheap (google).  You can design/personalize your own and have someone in your party get it on the door.

we did this for SIL and BIL on a 4 night cruise for her anniversary and she had a different sign each day.  DW really had fun with the pictures and sayings on each when making them.   

it was door only we had to work the inside of the room a different way.

I doubt that you would get a good result googling "magnates on the cheap."

Magnets on the cheap is the website - www.magnetsonthecheap.com

• Haha 1